Genesis oldies

HeraHera Posts: 1,955
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Did I dream it, or are there old people face morphs for genesis available?

Comments

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited December 1969

I can't find one, which surprises me. I kinda thought there was.

Google is useless, because it finds Genesis on every page.
    (That "Product" link at the top of every page expands to "Genesis" and "What is Genesis" and foolish-Google includes that).

Store search ignores Genesis and just shows me everything with "Age", "Age Injector", "Aged" or whatever search term I try to freakin' pair with Genesis.

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

M4/V4 has a set of aged morphs available (and on sale) http://www.daz3d.com/shop/aged-for-v4-m4/

And GenX will let you import those to Genesis, so the answer's yes, in a roundabout way.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

The Genesis Ethnicity morphs have 3 shapes for each ethnicity, one of which is older. I have heard that they are working on age morphs for Genesis, but i don't know when they will be available.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281
    edited December 1969

There's a poster which shows Genesis and a lot of its various possibilities. Old is one of them. But there is no commercial product out to produce it yet. There are a couple of 3rd party characters which are a *bit* older-looking than the average, but more early middle age than old.

Young we can kind of do with dials, with patience and a bit of work. Old is going to take some additional morphs to actually produce. There are sme good older textures out there already, but the wrinkles are just painted on with possibly bump and displacement. Good unless you need a closeup.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,405
    edited December 1969
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited June 2012

Look no further. Plus its all free. In there is an old face morph. Works well on males as well.:)

http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/View/11/Poser/DieTryings-182-V4-Morphs-for-Genesis

old.jpg
    500 x 445 - 26K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited June 2012

JOdel said:
    There's a poster which shows Genesis and a lot of its various possibilities. Old is one of them.

JOdle thinks this needs to be a real poster.
    Post edited by RCDeschene on