Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

1464748495052»

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,531

I work in an engineering environment, and the 'Artists' (the machinists at the pinacle of their trade) with their machining equipment are always those who are least satisfied with their results, seeing all the flaws, ways things could have been done better/faster & so on. However, they're usually in the same position as you - seeing things that absolutely no-one else on the planet could possibly see.

Regards,

Richard

• junkjunk Posts: 1,303

richardandtracy said:

I work in an engineering environment, and the 'Artists' (the machinists at the pinacle of their trade) with their machining equipment are always those who are least satisfied with their results, seeing all the flaws, ways things could have been done better/faster & so on. However, they're usually in the same position as you - seeing things that absolutely no-one else on the planet could possibly see.

Regards,

Richard

That cracked me up pretty good!  You are so right that I see a giant hole in the ground when I look at what I completed. 

edited June 4
    Post edited by junk on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750

That double barrel shotgun will fit just right between those teeth.

FirstBastion said:

That would be fun to see!  I just hope it will stop it.  :)  

edited June 28

YOU WILL FAIL - Lianna's Heroes
    YOU WILL FAIL - Lianna's Heroes

Alternate version

Creating a story line with Asher HD for Genesis 8 by the talented Mousso trying to save the world with his Elven, alien, partner.

Story and all assets used in the link.

Post edited by junk on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750

junk said:

FirstBastion said:

That would be fun to see!  I just hope it will stop it.  :)  

Twin barrels, back of the throat, most assuredly,  or atleast it will seriously slow it down.

edited July 10
    Post edited by junk on
  • Space JingorohSpace Jingoroh Posts: 105
    edited July 1
    Post edited by Space Jingoroh on
    edited July 10

Against All Odds
    Against All Odds

A car salesman from Montana finds himself caught between two worlds and a battle that started beyond the stars.

It's not a story about aliens, space travel or boy meets alien girl.  It's a story about how they survived against all odds.

Utilized MSO RIver HD for Genesis 9 Feminine by Mousso for this scene.

Post edited by junk on

Against All Odds (Part #2)
    Against All Odds (Part 2)

Just continuing the story of the car salesman working with the girl from space to survive against all odds.  Doing my best to go after that Boris Vallejo look and  feel.

Utilizing the incredibly hot MSO River HD for Genesis 9 Feminine by Mousso for this scene.

All assets and meh story in the link.

edited July 17

Now for a somewhat more prosaic image: Red wondering if you need your office chair back..

Regards,

Richard

Red 01 R01.png
    924 x 902 - 1M
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,144

I recognized most of the items (most of them are your excellent freebies) but not the chair. Is it one of your freebies ?

edited July 17

The chair is actually a Linday item. https://www.daz3d.com/leather-chairs-and-poses-for-genesis-8-and-9   It includes poses, but the one I used needed to be tweaked for Red's proportions, and I added a bit of expression & tweaked the left hand a bit.

The rest of the props are, as you say, my freebies, with the exception of the Georgian Desk, which is a Ness Period Reproductions Poser freebie re-discovered by DollyGirl on the Wayback Machine but referred to on PoserDazFreebies: https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Georgian_Desk. One prop is not available - the loose wall on the left for the rigged door & wall freebie. I never thought it was worth releasing on its own.

The hair is G8F Pascale hair https://www.daz3d.com/pascale-hair-for-genesis-3-8-female-s, clothing https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-satin-lace-sleep-set-for-genesis-9.

Regards,

Richard.

richardandtracy said:

Now for a somewhat more prosaic image: Red wondering if you need your office chair back..

Regards,

Richard

Let's just share the chair!  Red is so sexy!!! 

edited July 27

Against All Odds (Part 3)
    Against All Odds (part 3)

Once again the actress of MSO River HD for Genesis 9 Feminine 

Continuing the story of space girl meets car salesman from Earth to survive against all odds.  Not a deep story but it's fun.  This time I had it signed to try and create the posters that get signed by the actresses/actors in a movie at conventions.  Didn't turn out like I wanted but ran with it anyways.

Short story and all assets in link.

Post edited by junk on
  • I was testing out UltraScenery 2 - Australia and needed a focal person. Red sorta [got] volunteered.

Same clothing as the last image because I have almost no G9 stuff, so what little I have works hard for a living.

Regards 

Richard.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,144
    edited September 10

richardandtracy said:

Same clothing as the last image because I have almost no G9 stuff, so what little I have works hard for a living.

A couple of people are sharing free clothes for Genesis 9 mostly for the feminine side of Genesis 9. On Deviantart, Perlk and amyaimei have a couple of them and yomiuri on ShareCG is now only sharing Genesis 9 clothes (some are previous freebies ported to Genesis 9). Not all are suited to walk in the australian country side, but you should be able to find some clothes to play with laugh

On Daz, there is the Angie Jean outfit sitting in the freebies section of the Daz store since almost a year now if you missed it. If you missed them the Dancing Queen Dress and a couple of other freebies (no clothes outside of the dress) should appears on the Store tab in Daz 4.22 new 'New Scene' window:

And my last render has Lacey leading the group in a dangerous dungeon in a MMO whose name is obviously based on a real one. As a rogue, she's of course not in the spotlight (I wanted to change the light a bit around her, but didn't find a way that made sense for the scene or the ways I tried, I could not made any of the work):

Render done for 'Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge' and every item used should be linked at the bottom of the gallery page for Near the end of an 'Hellborn run'.

free_daz_items.jpg
    893 x 265 - 71K
    Post edited by Elor on
    edited September 12

When it comes to G9 & clothes, I'm honestly not bothered. I will mostly use G8F clothes on G9 or use G8F instead. It's only a few really good G9 characters that tempt me to G9 at all (and most are by Mousso). For the type of image I produce and the technical ability I have, G9 offers nothing I can use beyond that offered by G8F/M. In fact, due to my lack of artistic ability, the limitations caused by using Victoria 3 based characters tend not to have a detrimental effect on the images I produce (see here), either. Basically, I am the biggest problem with my making of images.

I have all Perlk's G8F/M freebie stuff & all of AmieAmy's too. Just not their G9 items.

Regards,

Richard

The Photographer

The Photographer

Used MSO Sheena HD for Genesis 9 Feminine.  Short story and all assets used in the link above.