m4 morphs not loading, F4 messed up, and the messed up Arms

Ok.
POSER
We'll start here: M4 and F4 morphs will no longer load into the M4 base (and I did redownload it and install into all new runtimes, just in case). More and more lately morphs won't load from the M4 line.

But with my old premade I get the vintage arm issue where the chest size increases but the arms don't scale with them.

What is going on?

This all started when I downloaded a Character pack from RAW (sizes ect product). But this could be Poser related, because at that same time Genesis was taking off with Poser conversion files. None of which are installed in my system.

Fudghe.png
808 x 766 - 219K

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

How did you install: stand-alone installers, Install Manager, or manually extracting from zips?

• edited December 1969

How did you install: stand-alone installers, Install Manager, or manually extracting from zips?

Before they went to .zip it was via the regular installers.

• edited December 1969

Before they went to .zip it was via the regular installers.

When I reinstalled F4 the only thing it would morph is the face, nothing else. Even after adding the morphs.

edited December 1969

So you reinstalled with the old installers. Make sure you only have ONE Runtime with a "Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Michael 4" folder.

• edited December 1969

So you reinstalled with the old installers. Make sure you only have ONE Runtime with a "Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Michael 4" folder.

I went through and purged the others and it's still doing it.

edited December 1969

Run "Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:DzCreateExPFiles-M4.bat when you're sure it's the only one. Where is the Runtime located?

• edited December 1969

Run "Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:DzCreateExPFiles-M4.bat when you're sure it's the only one. Where is the Runtime located?

In my old Poser 6 runtime.

• edited December 1969

In my old Poser 6 runtime.

Once I run it then what?

edited December 1969

That will create the morph channels. Is that inside Program Files? What OS?

• edited December 1969

Windows 7
    Yes, inside program files.

• edited December 1969

Windows 7
    Yes, inside program files.

Wow. Tried it again and now it's worse.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Which version of Poser do you have? F4 's scaling doesn't work with versions before 8 and even in 8 there are settings that need adjusting.

edited December 1969

Having content inside Program Files in Win7 is a bad idea -- Win7 moves files that applications attempt to change to the Virtual Store, so they aren't really where Poser expects them to be.

• edited July 2013

Having content inside Program Files in Win7 is a bad idea -- Win7 moves files that applications attempt to change to the Virtual Store, so they aren't really where Poser expects them to be.

I didn't have problems until after the installment of M4/F4 morphs from a vendor on here.

The recent morph loading issue JUST started last week.

But the F4 stuff started after:
    You Choose M4

Post edited by darkguyver1994_a1285f4265 on
  • edited December 1969

I didn't have problems until after the installment of M4/F4 morphs from a vendor on here.

The recent morph loading issue JUST started last week.

But the F4 stuff started after:
    You Choose M4

I got the morphs to load manually. The option to install ALL doesn't work anymore.

But F4 is STILL doing the arm thing.

• edited December 1969

RAW Marvelous was the product that I installed that started making F4 act wonky. Found the folder today.

But the question is: WHY does it?

• edited December 1969

You can see what it does to the bodysuit as well.

Frude.png
    855 x 766 - 280K