Looking for morphs in Genesis Town and Country clothes

J MacKayJ MacKay Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I recently purchased the Town and Country clothing package for Genesis. I have been trying to find the morphs for the short sleeve shirt so that I can apply the "tuck-in" morph. I'm working in DS4.5. I've tried exporting a genesis figure with the shirt into the Carrara 8.5 beta and the tuck-in morph shows up there, but I can't find the morph controls when working in DS 4.5. I've tried the shaping tab, the parameters tab.

thanks

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Here is an image of mine showing the morph in the Parameters pane. I am using DS4.6

Untitled-1.jpg
    760 x 652 - 301K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

Looking at the Parameters pane, I see it in Morphs>Adjustment, as Shirt_Tuck

• J MacKayJ MacKay Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My parameters pane is not showing the morphs. I'll try restoring my set-up to the default settings. Thanks for showing me what normal should look like.

• J MacKayJ MacKay Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

After hitting all the reset buttons that I could find, and uninstall and re-install DAZ 4,6, I still don't see the the morphs for any of the Town and Country clothing. Is there a chance the morph files got put in a wrong location or that a path needs to be redefined? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If your Running the Default Layout in DS not all the functions and options will show. You need to swap to a Advanced Layout such as City Limits. That is in Window>Workspace>Select Layout