Enchanted Hair for Carrara - any way to get it work in DS?

cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hello,

I must say I know nothing about Carrara. Yet, there is a hairstyle that stuns me: Enchanted Hair (http://www.daz3d.com/hair/enchanted-hair). It's said to work in Carrara only. I'd love to have it for DS, but as for the moment, it's not available. Is there a way to somehow transfer it to DS so that it can be used in DS please?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

NO. It is Carrara dynamic hair, Dynamic hair of this sort is generated by, and usable only in Carrara.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

So there is probably no chance that that kind of hair is going to be released for DS?

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

At one time there was talk of making a Carrara Dynamic Hair 'player' for DS, but now that there is the Look At My Hair plug-in and free 'player' I doubt the Carrara 'player' will ever be done. Of course I could be wrong.

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Not dynamic hair. Studio isn't capable of using it. It's not actually a model, it is a procedure in carrara.

You could always get carrara.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,060
    edited December 1969

and not an easy hair to use in Carrara either
    I have it and it is a very demanding render

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Okay, a pity :(. Thank you all for replying. If somebody ever gets to know they're planning to make a hairstyle that LOOKS like this, I'd love to learn about it. I suppose dynamic items may be tricky to handle (judging on Poser ClothRoom videos on YouTube), but still, the hair looks cool :).

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,060
    edited December 1969

Coiffure Celeste is a good one I use a lot in all my 3D apps if you want that sort of look.