need support for mimic pro in Daz pro 4.6

IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hi Guys
I was wondering is Lip- sync not included in Daz pro 4.6 and if not
does daz 4.6 support mimic pro because my version of mimic pro is not recognized by daz pro4.6,
and i was just wondering if Mimic is supported?

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,060
    edited December 1969

Ivy luv, it is in the 32bit (lipsync that is)
    you can analyze and save and reopen in 64bit, just do not run both versions at once (and must be same build)
    Mimic files exported from Mimic for Poser work in 4.6
    a Genesis cr2 saved from Poser can be used in it with the included dmc and I did one for Genesis basic female 2 I put on sharecg fir those without mimic wanting to use lipsync mainly, but you can easily cook your own in Mimic as I found when I did it for other future figures, btw horse 2 works with default!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    edited December 1969

Ivy luv, it is in the 32bit (lipsync that is)
    you can analyze and save and reopen in 64bit, just do not run both versions at once (and must be same build)
    Mimic files exported from Mimic for Poser work in 4.6
    a Genesis cr2 saved from Poser can be used in it with the included dmc and I did one for Genesis basic female 2 I put on sharecg fir those without mimic wanting to use lipsync mainly, but you can easily cook your own in Mimic as I found when I did it for other future figures, btw horse 2 works with default!

Thanks Wendy I forgot that mimic 32 byte only. now i see why i could not find my plugin. lol
    I didn't know I could install both 32 &64; bit daz on the same computer system.
    It must use the same serial code

Thanks again Wendy .. :)