Genesis: Duplicate Formulas Found?!

Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195

I have Genesis to automatically load when I start up Daz Studio 4.6 Pro. Whenever I do, I get this error message:

DUPLICATE FORMULAS FOUND
Duplicate formulas found in files. Make sure the Content is properly installed. See the log file for more details

Even if I delete Genesis from the scene and load up manually, I get the same error message. Genesis itself works fine, I can still use it. But I get this error message whenever I load it. Don't know why. It SHOULD be properly installed already so I don't what I did to get this error message. Can anybody help me get rid of it?

And I've tried to look for the log file to see if I spot something wrong, but I don't know where to find it.

I'd appreciate any help please

Post edited by Knight22179 on

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

After loading Genesis and getting the error, go to Help > Troubleshooting > View Log. Scroll to the bottom and see if it tells you the offending morphs.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Vaskania. Did that. Nothing but a confusing mess.

I looked around and saw Richard's FAQ with a possible fix. Gonna try that.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Just note that duplicate id is not the same as duplicate formula, if that's what you're referring to.

You can copy/paste the bottom of the log file after getting the error and I can look at it if you want.

edited December 1969

It's very long so I just cut out a short segment of it. If you need/want more, I'll give you more. :)

WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expression Morphs Expansion/PHMFlirtingMasculineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Aiko 5/MCMAiko5HdFlirtingMasculineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expression Morphs Expansion/PHMFlirtingMasculineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Aiko 5/MCMAiko5HdFlirtingMasculineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expression Morphs Expansion/PHMFlirtingFeminineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Aiko 5/MCMAiko5HdFlirtingFeminineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expression Morphs Expansion/PHMFlirtingFeminineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Aiko 5/MCMAiko5HdFlirtingFeminineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expression Morphs Expansion/PHMFlirtingMasculineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Aiko 5/MCMAiko5FlirtingMasculineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expression Morphs Expansion/PHMFlirtingMasculineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingMasculineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Aiko 5/MCMAiko5FlirtingMasculineL.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expression Morphs Expansion/PHMFlirtingFeminineR.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineR?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Aiko 5/MCMAiko5FlirtingFeminineR.dsf
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Expression Morphs Expansion/PHMFlirtingFeminineL.dsf#PHMFlirtingFeminineL?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Aiko 5/MCMAiko5FlirtingFeminineL.dsf
    File loaded in 0 min 9.9 sec.
    Loaded file: Genesis.duf
    Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    Loaded file: Enable Auto Correction.dsf

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

These are all warnings, not errors, but they mostly refer to Aiko 5. You may need to reinstall A5 to get rid of them.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

I think they are the correction morphs, installed with A5, that adjust the mesh so that the Genesis Evolution Expressions work nicely with A5. If you don't have the expression morphs (which were bonus content when the Evolution morphs were first released) then there's nothing for the correction morphs to connect to and you get that warning: it's harmless and can be ignored.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Thanks Richard, very useful information.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Richard. I don't have that expression pack. Going to have to rectify that.

And thanks, JimmyC and Vaskania for the help. :)