Problem After DIM update

DPWDPW Posts: 266
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hi All,

I installed the DIM update today and purchased Racers and Chasers. It appeared to install correctly but when I tried to load a bike into the scene it doesn't work. Everything was fine before the update (thanks to the help of the good people in the forum) now I have problems again!!!

This is a picture of what I get when I try to load a bike.

Any help would be great!!! I'm close to finishing my short film.

Thanks,

Dean

racers_and_chasers.JPG
324 x 463 - 21K

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Where does that screen appear?

Can you see the rest of your content in the Content Library pane, or even the Smart Content pane? If you check your Installed items in the DIM, you can right click for a context menu, and it will tell you exactly what files have been installed, and to where.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

Racers and Chasers is a material set for the Interceptor Hover Bike. That box titled "Select an item from the scene" is asking you to apply the preset to a model in the scene. There appears to be no model in the scene, so that box is blank.

• DPWDPW Posts: 266
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys,

My fault, didn't realise you had to buy the IHB first. Looks like that's next on my hit list.

I need a police-type bike that doesn't typically have 'police' on the side. There's a nice texture in the racers that I really like.

Many thanks,

Dean