[Released] Now-Crowd Billboards - School Life and Asian School Life (2 Products) [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,525
edited January 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Now-Crowd Billboards - School Life

Summer's over and it is time to go back to school!  Make the campus and halls of school thrum with life with the new Now-Crowd Billboards - School Life! Paint your school and campus scenes FULL of people walking the halls, studying, talking and sitting quietly during class in high quality, flexible and easy to use billboards... perfect as a backdrop for the main action that you add!

Billboards are a fantastically quick and resource easy way to add background crowds to your scenes. These pre-rendered elements are great to play the background characters in your scene. The Now-Crowd Billboards improves on standard billboards by providing 72 different views for every billboard figure. Change a billboard figure to 12 different horizontal angles and 6 different vertical angles. When your camera moves, the Now-Crowd Billboards can be changed to match!

There are also great scripts to make these billboards easy to use! There is one script to turn the billboards to face the camera and another script to change billboard figure angle based on horizontal and vertical orientation.  Finally, there is a script that pushes your billboard directly away from your camera view or pulls it towards you.

For Iray and 3Delight

No figures are included with this product.

No other products are needed to use the Now-Crowd Billboards - School Life.

Features

• Now-Crowd Billboards - School Life: (.DUF)
    • Couple Embracing 01
    • Couple Embracing 02
    • Female Skateboarder Standing
    • Female Student Hurrying
    • Female Student Raising Hand
    • Female Student Reading
    • Female Student Sitting
    • Female Student Sitting Bored
    • Female Student Sitting and Laptop
    • Female Student Sitting and Listening
    • Female Student Standing 01
    • Female Student Standing 02
    • Female Student Standing 03
    • Female Student Standing and Notepad
    • Female Student Texting
    • Female Student Walking 01
    • Female Student Walking 02
    • Make Skateboarder
    • Male Student Sitting 01
    • Male Student Sitting 02
    • Male Student Sitting 03
    • Male Student Sitting on Ground
    • Male Student Sitting and Talking
    • Male Student Standing 01
    • Male Student Standing 02
    • Male Student Standing 03
    • Male Student Standing and Book
    • Male Student Standing and Laptop
    • Male Student Walking 01
    • Male Student Walking 02
    • Male Student Walking 03
    • Male Student and Smartphone
  • Scripts Include: (.DSE)
    • Now-Crowd Orient Billboard Script - Change billboards to face camera
    • Now-Crowd Change Billboard Angle Script - Change billboards to use different figure angle
    • Now-Crowd Move Away Script - Move billboards towards/away from camera
  • Textures Include:
    • 72 Texture and Transparency Maps (2048 x 2048) per single Figure Billboard
    • 72 Texture and Transparency Maps (3072 x 3072) per single Multi-Figure Billboard
main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 361K
popup_1.jpg
1778 x 1000 - 826K
popup_2.jpg
1778 x 1000 - 920K
popup_3.jpg
1494 x 2238 - 480K
popup_4.jpg
2100 x 2275 - 1M
popup_5.jpg
3842 x 2275 - 2M
popup_6.jpg
1550 x 1652 - 462K
popup_7.jpg
1550 x 1652 - 447K
popup_8.jpg
1550 x 1652 - 442K
popup_9.jpg
1550 x 1144 - 294K
popup_10.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 352K
popup_11.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 296K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,525

Now-Crowd Billboards - Asian School Life

It is time to go back to school!  Make the campus and halls of school thrum with life with the new Now-Crowd Billboards - Asian School Life! Paint your school and campus scenes FULL of people walking the halls, studying, talking and sitting quietly during class in high quality, flexible and easy to use billboards... perfect as a backdrop for the main action that you add!

Billboards are a fantastically quick and resource easy way to add background crowds to your scenes. These pre-rendered elements are great to play the background characters in your scene. The Now-Crowd Billboards improves on standard billboards by providing 72 different views for every billboard figure. Change a billboard figure to 12 different horizontal angles and 6 different vertical angles. When your camera moves, the Now-Crowd Billboards can be changed to match!

There are also great scripts to make these billboards easy to use! There is one script to turn the billboards to face the camera and another script to change billboard figure angle based on horizontal and vertical orientation.  Finally, there is a script that pushes your billboard directly away from your camera view or pulls it towards you.

For Iray and 3Delight

No figures are included with this product.

No other products are needed to use the Now-Crowd Billboards - Asian School Life.

Features

• 31 Figure Billboard Sequences:
      • Couple Selfie
      • Couple Walking
      • Female Student Hurrying
      • Female Student Raising Hand
      • Female Student Reading
      • Female Student Sitting
      • Female Student Sitting Bored
      • Female Student Sitting and Laptop
      • Female Student Sitting and Listening
      • Female Student Standing 01
      • Female Student Standing 02
      • Female Student Standing 03
      • Female Student Standing and Texting
      • Female Student Texting
      • Female Student Walking 01
      • Female Student Walking 02
      • Female Student Walking 03
      • Male Student Crouching
      • Male Student Sitting 01
      • Male Student Sitting 02
      • Male Student Sitting 03
      • Male Student Sitting and Talking
      • Male Student Standing 01
      • Male Student Standing 02
      • Male Student Standing 03
      • Male Student Standing and Book
      • Male Student Standing and Laptop
      • Male Student Walking 01
      • Male Student Walking 02
      • Male Student Walking 03
      • Male Student and Smartphone
    • Scripts Include:
      • Now-Crowd Orient Billboard Script - Change billboards to face camera
      • Now-Crowd Change Billboard Angle Script - Change billboards to use different figure angle
      • Now-Crowd Move Away Script - Move billboards towards/away from camera
    • Textures Include:
      • 72 Texture and Transparency Maps (2048 x 2048) per single Figure Billboard
      • 72 Texture and Transparency Maps (3072 x 3072) per single Multi-Figure Billboard
    main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 593K
    popup_1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 579K
    popup_2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 627K
    popup_3.jpg
    1494 x 2238 - 471K
    popup_4.jpg
    2100 x 2275 - 1M
    popup_5.jpg
    3842 x 2275 - 2M
    popup_6.jpg
    1550 x 1652 - 423K
    popup_7.jpg
    1550 x 1652 - 420K
    popup_8.jpg
    1550 x 1652 - 434K
    popup_9.jpg
    1550 x 1147 - 273K
    popup_10.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 613K
    popup_11.jpg
    1778 x 1000 - 772K
    popup_12.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 312K

This actually represents a departure for me. I have had some customers request Asian-themed Now-Crowd Billboards in the past. I convinced Daz to let me try an experiment... make a regular Now-Crowd version and an asian-themed version to see if there is a market for more ethnic Now-Crowds. I am excited to see what people think!

• Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318

hm i will say, both are very interessting.

I have planed a school render "series" and the crowd would help a lot :)

hm i will say, both are very interessting.

I have planed a school render "series" and the crowd would help a lot :)

Great to hear!  I find they work really well to make the school crowd, whether high-school or college.  I will warn you however.  The sitting figure billboards take some creativity to work them properly into a scene.  Obviously it is possible (see promos above smiley); I just don't want people to have unrealistic expectations.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164

Now that awesomet ... glad to you added in some asian theme folks, Thank you riversoftart

Ivy said:

Now that awesomet ... glad to you added in some asian theme folks, Thank you riversoftart

You're welcome!  Hopefully it does well so I can justify doing more.

The Now-Crowd Billboards - School Life product has been released.  The Now-Crowd Billboards -  AsianSchool Life is coming soon.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,874

The Now-Crowd Billboards - School Life product has been released.  The Now-Crowd Billboards -  AsianSchool Life is coming soon.

I very much like your Now-Crowd products. However, might I suggest putting a note on the product page that they are very large downloads? Seeing School Life come in at something like 12GB in DIM was sort of eyebrow-raising.

Is it the number of texture files that makes the product so large?

vwrangler said:

I very much like your Now-Crowd products. However, might I suggest putting a note on the product page that they are very large downloads? Seeing School Life come in at something like 12GB in DIM was sort of eyebrow-raising.

Is it the number of texture files that makes the product so large?

smiley  I really keep meaning to do that and forgetting.  Yes, the number of texture files is HUGE.  There are 72 images per figure billboard plus image masks.  Figure conservatively there is 2.5MB per image, 2MB per mask, 31 figures = 4.5MB*72*31 = 10044MB (10GB).  It only goes up from there smiley

• The fact that they are all in uniform (and it is one that is available here) makes it easy to create main characters that will fit in with it.  I think the Asian one will be on my shortlist when it comes out.

The fact that they are all in uniform (and it is one that is available here) makes it easy to create main characters that will fit in with it.  I think the Asian one will be on my shortlist when it comes out.

Great!    

And the Asian School Life is now released.  I hope people like it!

I just picked this up this morning I'm still downloading it. 11 1/2 gigs takes a awhile in my neck of the woods .. but i'll render you something when i get it intalled. I would like to se some asian mordern life bill baords as well to compilment this set. :)

Ivy said:

I just picked this up this morning I'm still downloading it. 11 1/2 gigs takes a awhile in my neck of the woods .. but i'll render you something when i get it intalled. I would like to se some asian mordern life bill baords as well to compilment this set. :)

Thanks Ivy for your support.  Hopefully sales will pick up.  It has not been doing well enough yet sad

edited August 2018

Well it wasn't to bad only 9 1/2 gigs after installed.  I'm sorry to hear the sale is slow going, i really like these bill board sets. this Asian school life set is going to be useful to me in my Karate girl series..  That is why i keep requesting anything Asian themed. 

here are a couple i did today

school days.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 119K
    school day2.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 98K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited August 2018
    Ivy said:

Well it wasn't to bad only 9 1/2 gigs after installed.  I'm sorry to hear the sale is slow going, i really like these bill board sets. this Asian school life set is going to be useful to me in my Karate girl series..  That is why i keep requesting anything Asian themed. 

here are a couple i did today

Nice!  Very, very nice!  And you got the sitting billboards working! smiley  (A couple of the billboards in the top image are hovering though)

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • The RED CrownThe RED Crown Posts: 247
    edited August 2018

Please can you make for woman bodybuilding ?

and something belong to military -airport - construction workers?

Post edited by The RED Crown on
    Bamber said:

Please can you make for woman bodybuilding ?

and something belong to military -airport - construction workers?

I will put them on the list.

• thank you

• I bought a copy.  I can see where it would be a bit specialized for some people though.  Haven't done anything with the asian set yet, though I have used a couple of your other ones in renders already.

Tavern.jpg
    800 x 494 - 269K

I bought a copy.  I can see where it would be a bit specialized for some people though.  Haven't done anything with the asian set yet, though I have used a couple of your other ones in renders already.

Thank you!  I hope you enjoy it!

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,663
    edited February 2019

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • HorusRa said:

I think this is a novel idea. I bought one of the earlier ones, medieval I believe. Unfortunately after purchasing I noticed just how huge the files were,......it still sits in dim unused to this day. I think the only way I could use these would be to install one set, use what I need, render, and then delete the package, leaving it back in dim until needed again. I would never be able to leave these on my drives permanently, just too huge.
    Cool idea though and I'm sure they are well done. 

Sorry about that.  I wish I could do something about the size.  You could only keep 1 of the 72 images for each figure billboard on your harddrive.  The rest could go on a backup harddrive.  That way, you could use it and swap in the files you need when you need them.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,663
    edited February 2019

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • When are the petabyte drives due out anyway? :P

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,017

I had an occasion to render "Female Student Raising Hand Billboard" from the back today, and I discovered that her hair has really bad pokethrough with the hood of her sweatshirt. Is there a way you can fix that billboard?

• barbult said:

I had an occasion to render "Female Student Raising Hand Billboard" from the back today, and I discovered that her hair has really bad pokethrough with the hood of her sweatshirt. Is there a way you can fix that billboard?

I will look at it.  Thanks.