SOLVED - Weird symbol and cannot select or rotate/bank cameras anymore...

HeraHera Posts: 1,955

Hello!

I'm a bit desperate for help! After a major crash DA had lost all viewpoint settings and it took me hours to get right again. But I still have a problem - I cannot rotate or bank cameras anymore, the symbol for bank is gone and the rotate has taken a life on its own, sending the camera underground and all away from the viewpoint upon trying to rotate it.

Then I cannot select camera viewpoints anymore, but am stuck with a single one, since the select fold down arrow is not working anymore (upon clicking it nothing happens anymore).

Finallt a strange symbol has appeared on-screen, which I believe is the core to the problem , it's the one encircled in red. Turning that one messes up the viewpoint like "#¤%&, so I don't see a the point with it at all. Now what is that and how do I get rid of it and how do I return the functions for selecting, banking and rotating cameras again?

Earlier I used to have the functions to the left, next to the panes, now it's suddenly to the right, I don't know if that's part of the problem. If not, I can live with the fact that it has moved...

Namnlös.png
296 x 205 - 140K
Post edited by Hera on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

See that little Striped box in the top right corner of your image, click on that and choose "Docked View Controls"

edited December 1969

Also after you set up your layout again go and save the Workspace and Style via the Window menu in case this happens again.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thanks tonnes, Pete - that made the trick! You're a hero tonight!!

edited December 1969

My pleasure Herakleia.