problems with shop

laverdet_943f1f7da1laverdet_943f1f7da1 Posts: 252
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi! I have big problems , with the shop!... first: is it a way to get back the old shopping way, when you iredr by mistake an item you already buy in the past, you had an advice: "already buyed in order numero xxx"... ity was so simple... now it's necessary to note the title, go to the itemized account, and go through all the pages until reaching the page of the first letter... If, at the less, a search by alphabet was possible!
second: I have, on each of the two orders I did, items which are impossible to download... not all, but some... I mail a ticket to daz, but get no answer in 3 days... I need these items, so I don't understand how to do...
maybe I miss some functions, as english isn't my langage, but if not, the actual shop is not working, not working at all, in my idea, as when you need an item, you aren't sure at all to get it!...

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,568
    edited December 1969

The lack of a warning when trying to repurchase an item you have purchased before is a known issue, on the list to be improved.

If you can't download, try resetting the order and try a different browser. If neither of those help, open a Support Ticket with Sales.