No foot pose for stillettos in Boudoir for Victoria 6 ?

nowefgnowefg Posts: 557
edited August 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Absurd as it seems, this great "new" GF2 product, Boudoir for Victoria 6, which has a nice selling point in the stilletto heels, has no foot pose. Not that I could find.

Lots of great add-on packages, studios with lights, etc., but in the main clothing set, which has only four parts, no simple way to load/apply the shoes, which are a pain, then, to work with. I had to use another venders foot pose to get anywhere close. Not worth the trouble, really.

GF2 has enough problems with shoe auto-fits, as is, without a brand new, for-GF2/V6 product being introduced with no viable solution for the users of the product, short of wasting a bunch of time with tweaks. Once corrected, change the pose and you have to go through it all again. I expected a lot better from Predatron. There are morphs to fix the bugs in the shoe, but why not just fix the shoe and then sell it to us? A lot of other artist/venders have figured out how to do that.

Going for the refund on this one.

Post edited by nowefg on

Comments

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 242
    edited December 1969

I just bought this product, and I'm sure there is a foot pose in there!

• nowefgnowefg Posts: 557
    edited December 1969

Thanks, stargazey,

Where?

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 242
    edited December 1969

Sorry to take so long to get back.

I think I see the problem - the foot pose seems to come as part of the set of poses. Which I must admit seems a bit odd, as there are bound to be people who buy just the clothing set. I bought the whole bundle, but I can appreciate that you don't want to buy a set of poses just to set the feet right!

• nowefgnowefg Posts: 557
    edited December 1969

Thank you, again, stargazey,

Yeah, I just got the basic clothing set, and already have a lot of pose sets by other artist/venders. I also do custom poses a lot, which is how I found the need to redo the foot pose over and over. I don't need the Boudoir poses. There are a lot of great pinup pose sets out there, especially DM's at Rendo, if you haven't yet seen those.

Including the foot morph for the basic Boudoir shoe set as part of an additional-purchase pose set is not... well, it's poor practice, if not actually a cheesy marketing ploy.

Thanks for following up.