Store is letting me put things in my cart that I have already purchased in the past

boobunnyboobunny Posts: 8
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I was adding a few things to my cart and couldn't remember if I had purchased one of the items yet or not. I thought it would not let me put it in there if I had. Then after putting it in there I decided I better check with all the problems that has been going.

I am not sure if that is even a feature anymore, but if it is suppose to be I thought I would let you know it's not working.

I also have a suggestion. Now that we have to flip through tons of pages to view past orders, it is pretty hard to get from A to P if it is something starting with the letter P. It would be wonderful to have something like A-Z to click to take us to the letter of what we are looking for. At the moment, once I clicked page 5, it only allowed me to jump two pages at a time. Why to time consuming.

Sorry if this is not the proper place to put this.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,922
    edited December 1969

It is a known issue that is being worked on.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,883
    edited December 1969

boobunny said:
    I was adding a few things to my cart and couldn't remember if I had purchased one of the items yet or not. I thought it would not let me put it in there if I had. Then after putting it in there I decided I better check with all the problems that has been going.

I am not sure if that is even a feature anymore, but if it is suppose to be I thought I would let you know it's not working.

I also have a suggestion. Now that we have to flip through tons of pages to view past orders, it is pretty hard to get from A to P if it is something starting with the letter P. It would be wonderful to have something like A-Z to click to take us to the letter of what we are looking for. At the moment, once I clicked page 5, it only allowed me to jump two pages at a time. Why to time consuming.

Sorry if this is not the proper place to put this.

Until DAZ fixes this you can an use this program for checking your cart for duplicates:

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/