Anime Manga Starter Bundle Help

j3n2c-treasuresj3n2c-treasures Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I started with Daz 3D just a few days ago nad purchased The Anime Manga Starter Kit. It includes the Victoria 4.2 base and the Aiko starter pack but nothing seems to work. The name shows in my Content Library but it's all empty. I am using a mac btw. Do I need other products in order for it to work? Help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I started with Daz 3D just a few days ago nad purchased The Anime Manga Starter Kit. It includes the Victoria 4.2 base and the Aiko starter pack but nothing seems to work. The name shows in my Content Library but it's all empty. I am using a mac btw. Do I need other products in order for it to work? Help is greatly appreciated.

I am not sure what is contained in the Anime Manga Starter Kit, but if the V4 base is included, install it first. You don't say what version of DS you are using, but I will assume DS4 Pro. All content should be installed into the default My Library folder.

When installing the V4 base, you need to install both the Poser format files AND the DAZ Studio files for the item to work correctly. If the Aiko version is Aiko 4, it aslo need to be installed to the same path as the V4 base, as it is a morph of V4 and not a standalone figure.

To load V4, you need to go to Poser Formats > My Library > Figures, all figures in DAZ Studio prior to Genesis are in Poser Format.

• j3n2c-treasuresj3n2c-treasures Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I tried this: To load V4, you need to go to Poser Formats > My Library > Figures
    but what is showing only is DAZ Aiko 3, DAZ Dragons, DAZ Hair, V4 Clothing AT. I purchased also the Victoria 5 3D Model Pro Suite and this one works but there are still some content I can't find.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I tried this: To load V4, you need to go to Poser Formats > My Library > Figures
    but what is showing only is DAZ Aiko 3, DAZ Dragons, DAZ Hair, V4 Clothing AT. I purchased also the Victoria 5 3D Model Pro Suite and this one works but there are still some content I can't find.

If you installed V4 to the My Library folder, the base figure should appear in Poser Formats > My Library > Figures > DAZ People. You need to install everything in the Anime Manga bundle into the My Library folder.

For the V4 base, there are several installers, some with DPC in the filename, and some with DS in the filename. You need to install ALL of these files into the My Library folder itself, and NOT into any sub-folder of it. Point the installer to the My Library folder, and it knows where to put the installed files. Make sure that the installer is not creating a new folder called 'Content' inside the My Library folder, if so, you will need to move eveything out of there, and into the My Library folder itself.