Autofit not showing options for M4, K4 etc

When I use autofit I only get the option for Victoria 4 and Victoria 4 skirts and Genesis. How do I get autofit to show me options for other figures like Michael 4 and Kids 4 so I can fit these clothes on the Gen 2 figures?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

If you are autofitting to G2F, I believe those are the only options currently. You would have to autofit M4/K4 items to Genesis, save the Genesis version, and then autofit that to G2F.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes G2F can only wear Genesis or G2F clothing or V4 clothing with the V4 for G2F installed. Here is a hint to get the best fit to G2F when converting clothing from M4 or another to Genesis to use on G2F.

Set your Genesis 1 figure to Basic Female before you Auto Fit the clothing. Once the item is loaded SAVE it as Female Fit.duf
    Now reset your Genesis 1 to zero, now dial in V4 shape to 100% full. Load the Female Fit to the V4 genesis shape once fully loaded adjust anything like collision and morphs for best fit. Now Save as NEW Item .Duf to load with Auto Fit on the G2F figure. I find this works better than a standard straight genesis 1 auto fit save.