Is there a way to have rigging change with a drastic morph automatically?

BasisBasis Posts: 121

I have a face morph that make for very drastic changes to the face shape. I've made it into an asset but if I want to use the asset I have to reset the rigging to work with the face.
The fingers, feet and lower jaw end up going bad when the morph is dialed in.

Is there a way to have the rigging that is adjusted to the morph automatically follow the morphs as a complete asset?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

Yes, you need to adjust the rigging to the shape and then use ERC Freeze to link the adjusted rigging to the morph - it's not talking about a character morph but a clothing morph but this post and the next cover the process http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/254575/

• BasisBasis Posts: 121
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I'll give it a shot later today.

• BasisBasis Posts: 121
    edited December 1969

Well, I now got the rigging problem done with the first morph project I'd started. And done a few more things to my First Unique face I'd learned when doing the second and third.

I still need to move a few vertex to fix a few things and sculpt more definition into the arms, legs, belly button and bottom. But the face is more or less complete.

My goal was to make a beautiful face without following the paradigm of tiny noses and big lips and eyes.

So what do you all think, does she look good?

Here's some comparison shots...

CAS_0010ab.jpg
    1866 x 2000 - 640K
    CAS_0005a.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 358K