How do I use Sensuale Lingerie?

Zig ZagZig Zag Posts: 96

Hi,

Just bought this package, which apparently consists only of materials. There are no indications given about how to use this product, no readme, nothing. I guess I have to use it with some wardrobe, but which?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

The read me is here http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/16630/start . It should have a file to load the clothes, and then a folder of materials - if you are using it in Poser make sure you install both parts, as the Poser Companion Files usually have only the library files without geometry or textures.

• Zig ZagZig Zag Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

Thanks Richard, I was looking in the Products folders, I was thinking everything was in those folders. Well it seems I learned something new today...

edited December 1969

Only items with metadata ("Smart" content, with a tick next to its name in the Install Manager) will appear in the Product listing.

• Zig ZagZig Zag Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

Finding content in the Product Library is an art form in itself it seems ;-)

edited December 1969

Just noticed this was in the PA Commercial forum, which is for new product announcements and such, so I've moved it to Nuts n Bolts.