Generation X plugin all greyed out.

Eric LagelEric Lagel Posts: 65

I have the Generation X plugin, it is registered and shown as green in the plugin pane, but it is all greyed out and I can't do anything with it.

Has anyone encountered that and could help?

Thanks!

Comments

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,408
    edited December 1969

I have the Generation X plugin, it is registered and shown as green in the plugin pane, but it is all greyed out and I can't do anything with it.

Has anyone encountered that and could help?

Thanks!

Did you update your plug-in after upgrading your Daz Studio from 4.0 or 4.5 or 4.6?
  • Eric LagelEric Lagel Posts: 65
    edited December 1969

No, I haven't... how am I supposed to do that?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No, I haven't... how am I supposed to do that?
    From your My Programs, you will have all updates in your account.
    edited December 1969

You mean the Windows My Programs, or is this a DAZ menu? I can't find such a menu...

edited December 1969

Alright, after multiple deinstall/reinstalls, this has apparently been fixed. Thanks for the help!

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Anything that you have bought in the Store here, can be found in your My Account area, under Product Library.

This will always give you the latest version of any items that you have bought. When using DIM (DAZ Install Manager), it alerts you to updated products.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

This happened to me. Turned out that I'd bought the upgrade plugin after owning the Renderosity precursor. In certain DS layouts, the "enter renderosity order info" option from the tab menu doesn't appear. I had to change workspaces, enter the Rendo info, and then it worked. I was able to return to my original workspace after that.