Where are my morphs?

Sand3Sand3 Posts: 99

So I've bought and installed several morph packs, including Poke Away, Shape Shift and two of the Genesis Head Resource packs, but I can't find any of them; when I look into Genesis' parameters, I only find the default morphs, or, maybe not even all of those, I only see facial expressions (are those the only default morphs?). I have gone through and made sure all of the 'my library' folders that the installer created are consolidated into the same place as Genesis.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Did you install them manually or with DIM? What is the full install path?

• Sand3Sand3 Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

I used the Install Manager (I've noticed that some newer products don't even seem have the option to download without the Install Manager), but also tried downloading it as a zip and double checking, and the Install Manager seems to have put it in the same place the zip would have it be.

The path for Genesis is: My Documents> DAZ 3D> Studio> My Library> data> DAZ 3D> Genesis> Base
    The path for PokeAway is: My Documents> DAZ 3D> Studio> My Library> data> DAZ 3D> Genesis> Base> Morphs> xenic101> PokeAway

• ChazconChazcon Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I suspect you're experiencing the thing that is frustrating me:

Not all content is "Smart Content" even if it comes with a relatively recent product. So it doesn't show up in the "Smart Content' tab.

To find it, you'll have to open up another tab which governs all content in the old layout. After that, it'll be easiest to find your stuff by searching through the alpha subtabs.

I'd love to know if anyone is working on how to make the Not-Smart Content Smart. Even if I have to do it myself, as long as I have a way, I'd do it.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

99% of Morphs are auto load into genesis at start. The Need to inject/remove does not exist any longer. Most of your morphs should just list in Parameters or Shaping when the proper part of the genesis mesh is selected.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

Chazcon said:
    I'd love to know if anyone is working on how to make the Not-Smart Content Smart. Even if I have to do it myself, as long as I have a way, I'd do it.

Take a look at this: Adding Metadata to Products Start with something simple like a hair product that doesn't have any Smarts. On a complex product, I examine similar products with Smart Content in the DB Content Editor and learn from them.

• Sand3Sand3 Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    99% of Morphs are auto load into genesis at start. The Need to inject/remove does not exist any longer. Most of your morphs should just list in Parameters or Shaping when the proper part of the genesis mesh is selected.

When I select individual parts of Genesis, with the exception of the head's expressions, it doesn't show any morphs in the parameters tab.