Solved: Errors in log file regarding Corsair

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,605

I like the Corsair outfit by luthbel. I use the pants and boots regularly for characters. While Perusing the log file, I see that it tells me:

"WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5307): Unsupported formula: /data/Luthbel/Corsair/Pants/Pants.dsf#Pants
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5127): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/general in file : /data/Luthbel/Corsair/Pants/Pants.dsf#Pants"

What does this mean? Is this a problem with this outfit. Reinstall doesn't seem to help.

Thanks!

Post edited by Serene Night on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited December 1969

It means that the set was made with an earlier release of DS4 - it isn't an issue, the clothes will still work, it's just that an explicit linkage made in older files is no longer needed or supported (but DS skips it rather than doing anything bad).

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,605
    edited December 1969

It means that the set was made with an earlier release of DS4 - it isn't an issue, the clothes will still work, it's just that an explicit linkage made in older files is no longer needed or supported (but DS skips it rather than doing anything bad).

Thanks!