Where can I find cheap, reliable Poser riggers?

I've been trying for a long, long while to find a cheap but reliable rigger and morpher for Poser, to help me finish a model that I made and want to convert to Poser. The model, shown below, is a nude, meaning it does have genitals (hidden in the pic, as per forum policy), so if you're uncomfortable with that, please don't respond. What I need with this model is thus:

1. Rigging for the main model, belt (made so it can sling over the shoulder like a bandolier, as shown in the pic), jacket, and genitals. The main model is already grouped for rigging, the genitals and accessories, however, aren't.
2. Basic morphs for the model (facial morphs, movement morphs, etc.), genitals, and belt (so belt pouches can open and close).

I don't need anything too fancy, just something that can be done on a budget but will still be satisfactory for Poser modeling. I've got around $50 to spend on this, so if anyone would like to talk to me about this (either wanting to take the job, or knows of someone willing to do the job), please PM me. I would do this myself, but I have 0 experience or knowledge with morphs, and rigging has always been too much of a hassle for me. Thank you.

Rotor_for_Daz.png
1664 x 945 - 3M

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898
    edited December 1969

Have your tired using DAZ Studio to set up the poser rigging?

• edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    Have your tired using DAZ Studio to set up the poser rigging?

No, but I have tried to use Daz Studio for general rendering, and could never get the hang of it, so I doubt I'd be able to be able to get it rigged in that program.