Install problems after update

DPWDPW Posts: 266

Hi,

Here we go again with the stupid DIM.

I accepted an update for the DIM and purchased the new Spy Moves for Genesis. When I try to download the items from the DIM it keeps saying, Download Failed. It's like it doesn't even begin to download.

Any help would be great.

Stressed by DIM

Dean

Comments

• DPWDPW Posts: 266
    edited October 2013

Forget it, problem solved with the Stupid DIM.

For some reason it won't work when the S-DIM is opened from the Daz site. When I come off the Daz site and open the S-DIM myself from my desktop, it downloads and installs.

Not sure what's going on but things are getting mighty creepy around here... Stupid DIM.

Post edited by DPW on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

This is a fairly new item I believe?

It may not be a problem with the DIM at all, the item may not be ready in the store yet for download. I would wait for a while, and then download it, or try downloading it manually from your Product Library page.

• DPWDPW Posts: 266
    edited December 1969

Thanks Jimmy. You must have replied at the same time as I did with my 2nd comment.

Thanks anyway Kind Sir.

• DrHemulenDrHemulen Posts: 81
    edited December 1969

In my experience you always have to wait around 5 minutes between purchase and download, then it'll work. It probably just takes some time to process your purchase.

• CyberDogCyberDog Posts: 232
    edited December 1969

I have had the same problem several times. As others have said, if you wait a short while it sorts itself out. The problem did not start with the latest update. I have had the problem since I first downloaded DIM.