Send in the Clones + Squee = Errors

Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

I get this error in DS 4.6.1.17 and the 4.6.2.23 beta. I'm using SitC for DS4 Pro http://www.daz3d.com/send-in-the-clones-ds4-pro
The script launches fine-- I can add my figure, presets, set all the settings, but this error stops me dead in my tracks once I hit 'clone'.

I bought this in July of this year, and can't remember which version I last used it in. It was either 4.5.1.56 or 4.6.0.18, but it did work.

WARNING: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to Q3VGroupBox "", which already has a layout
WARNING: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to Q3VGroupBox "", which already has a layout
DEBUG: problem unable to open ()
Executing DAZ Script file: F:/!Libraries/Daz Studio Library/Scripts/Utilities/SendInTheClones DS4 PRO/SITC DS4 PRO.dse
DEBUG: cFileName = F:/!Libraries/zStandalone Figures/Animals/Squee/Squee.duf
DEBUG: cFileType = duf
DEBUG: lastfileloc = F:/!Libraries/zStandalone Figures/Animals/Squee
WARNING: general\dzundostack.cpp(587): DzUndoStack::clearAll() called with a non-zero hold level. Possible unclosed beginHold().
*** Scene Cleared ***
File loaded in 0 min 0.1 sec.
Loaded file: Squee.duf
DEBUG: wFindCloneFileBtn = F:/!Libraries/zStandalone Figures/Animals/Squee/Squee.duf
Error reading file, see log for more details.
Error reading file, see log for more details.
WARNING: Script Error: Line 1819
WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'oSelected' [null] is not an object.
WARNING: Stack Trace:
()@:1819
WARNING: general\dzundostack.cpp(460): Call to DzUndoStack::cancel() with no matching beginHold()
Error in script execution!

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited October 2013

I tried using SitC again, and apparently I can use it fine with other figures. Squee still errors, though.

Updated the post title to reflect this.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on