Superheroes Rebooted - Renders Assemble

Comments

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,540

Armored Hero.  Inspired by the new Ultraman.

Armored Hero by tkdrobert 

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

My latest....

RKane_1 said:

My latest....

RKane_1 said:

Work in Progress

OMG! Really cool! Will this become a product with other options available??

Oh no,I am just assembling it. The costume, boots and gloves are from Mightymite at Rendo.

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 807
    RKane_1 said:

Oh no,I am just assembling it. The costume, boots and gloves are from Mightymite at Rendo.

I have a lot of MightyMites suits. i recognize most of what you have, but not the cape. Is that one of his?

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    RKane_1 said:

I have a lot of MightyMites suits. i recognize most of what you have, but not the cape. Is that one of his?

No that is actually a HEAVILY modified cape from Joe Quick's Golden Age set. 

RKane_1 said:
    No that is actually a HEAVILY modified cape from Joe Quick's Golden Age set. 

I have that set. The cape would be perfect for the Vision. That's too bad. 

edited May 2019

Don't make me angry.  You won't like me when I'm angry.

Don't make me Angry by tkdrobert

Post edited by tkdrobert on

I am Ironman

I am Ironman by tkdrobert

• dark-BuBdark-BuB Posts: 44

Hi guys!

Does anyone know that which outfit can i use for this Peter Cotton textures?

http://heromorph.com/hmdownload/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=73&zenid=4os2bg1npvmvjhpv1r64vh5430

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,403

Hi guys!

http://heromorph.com/hmdownload/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=73&zenid=4os2bg1npvmvjhpv1r64vh5430

They're for Gen3 figures (V3/SP3/A3). It looks like they're a mix of second-skins for the figure herself and textures for bodysuits, probably those:

Leana said:

Hi guys!

They're for Gen3 figures (V3/SP3/A3). It looks like they're a mix of second-skins for the figure herself and textures for bodysuits, probably those:

Oh, thanks!
    I give it a try! :)

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,870
    edited May 2019

My take on Batgirl

BatGirlAction.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 265K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
    Very cool! Is that Batgirl or Batwoman? Either way love the suit and the moody setting, great atmosphere!!
    Very cool! Is that Batgirl or Batwoman? Either way love the suit and the moody setting, great atmosphere!!

Technically i would have to say maybe Batwoman......I just never found the name as catchy as Batgirl *shrug*  ....however ya wanna see her

edited May 2019

More fun with BatGirl/Woman ...she has a new friend

BatGirlHarley.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 417K
    Post edited by RawArt on

Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman by tkdrobert

Great Spider-man image. I really like the toon effect. Where did you get the suit? Were the webs done in post or are they a 3D object. 

Great Spider-man image. I really like the toon effect. Where did you get the suit? Were the webs done in post or are they a 3D object. 

Spiderman is an XPS model.  The webs were added in post-work.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,698

Yes I made the cape dynamic but not dforce, and thaks for the complement on the hat!

I might work on the cape some more but make it a figure with lots of movement morphs; those that understand dforce can turn it dforce, I guess right?

you can make anything dforce - but it doesn't always work well. Generally though, if it'll work in a dynamic thing like poser dynamics then it'll also work in dforce (is it one piece with no overlapping geometry?)

You don't need to rig it for conforming in order for it to work in dforce - Daz requires dforce assets in the store to also be conforming to make it easier to use (and for those who can't use dforce for one reason or another).

Not entirely true:  the Poser dynamics, introduced with Poser 5 (+/- 2003) have always used one-sided meshes to great effect, and a lot of older Dynamic Clothing meshes are targeting those earlier versions of Poser's dynamics system.  In my experiments, Dynamic Cloth for Poser will explode in dForce, as likely as not.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,701

Yes I made the cape dynamic but not dforce, and thaks for the complement on the hat!

I might work on the cape some more but make it a figure with lots of movement morphs; those that understand dforce can turn it dforce, I guess right?

you can make anything dforce - but it doesn't always work well. Generally though, if it'll work in a dynamic thing like poser dynamics then it'll also work in dforce (is it one piece with no overlapping geometry?)

You don't need to rig it for conforming in order for it to work in dforce - Daz requires dforce assets in the store to also be conforming to make it easier to use (and for those who can't use dforce for one reason or another).

Not entirely true:  the Poser dynamics, introduced with Poser 5 (+/- 2003) have always used one-sided meshes to great effect, and a lot of older Dynamic Clothing meshes are targeting those earlier versions of Poser's dynamics system.  In my experiments, Dynamic Cloth for Poser will explode in dForce, as likely as not.

I sit corrected - I wonder why though?

• gsil247gsil247 Posts: 221
    edited June 2019

Practicing.

IMG-1455.PNG
    1200 x 1200 - 2M
    320736_F3795EBD-3B80-4B2D-B850-84731D7AE0F0.jpeg
    1400 x 1120 - 415K
    325773_F1668963-9501-4659-8D25-101BBF0DE606.jpeg
    1200 x 1200 - 265K
    324130_59715E3D-6BED-4BF1-9D86-33458466B2AC.jpeg
    1400 x 1120 - 456K
    Post edited by gsil247 on

Gotham City's Guardian by tkdrobert

• GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited June 2019

Superman often catches a bad rap for a paper-thin civilian disguise, but I've always thought it could be made somewhat more plausible with a more distinctive hairstyle.  Specifically, people seem to look quite different with bangs than they do without them, so this is me testing out a new look for dorky reporter Clark Kent.

ClarkTM2.jpg
    900 x 900 - 648K
    Post edited by Gregorius on

Don't Make Me Angry II by tkdrobert

• crikettcrikett Posts: 77

Some recent X-Men renders:

X-Logan.jpg
    3200 x 3200 - 3M
    X-Kurt.jpg
    3200 x 3200 - 3M
    X-Jean.jpg
    3200 x 3200 - 2M
    X-Piotr.jpg
    3200 x 3200 - 2M
    X-Charles.jpg
    3200 x 3200 - 3M
    X-Ororo.jpg
    3200 x 3200 - 2M
    X-Kitty.jpg
    3200 x 3200 - 3M
  • XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426
    edited June 2019

Nicely done!! RKane_1 and crikett!

Post edited by XpiderMan on
    crikett said:

Woow, nice X-men team! :O
    I'm working right now on my Xmen  too ... :D

What did you use for Logan's hair?

I tried to mix two hairs but it's still not perfect... :/

Wolvie Test.jpg
    1135 x 847 - 134K
  • crikettcrikett Posts: 77
    crikett said:

Woow, nice X-men team! :O
    I'm working right now on my Xmen  too ... :D

What did you use for Logan's hair?

I tried to mix two hairs but it's still not perfect... :/

Thanks.  I used Scott hair available here for Logan.  I put together some fibre-mesh options in ZBrush that more closely mirrored his comics look, but in the end wanted each of these to feel a little more based in the real world (at least as much as you can do that with the super heroric types).

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,701
    crikett said:

Nice - and you remembered Lockheed!

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192
    edited June 2019

The Batman and Poison Ivy face off.  

Bat v Ivy.jpg
    1422 x 800 - 1M
    Post edited by stuthurso on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,905
    Gregorius said:

Here's are my two latest Superman renders!

Is the face modeled after Christopher Reeve?