Morph slider created, shows in Parameters but not in Shaping

SassanikSassanik Posts: 340

Okay so I am finally getting fancy with my created stuff! I made a new morph, figured out how to save it, with the ERC and save it as a support asset. Anyway it now shows up in the Parameters tab, but not in the Shaping tab, see pic below.
Did I miss a step? Why doesn't it show up in both places?

Thanks!
Amy

amandislider.jpg
800 x 500 - 118K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,476
    edited December 1969

Click the gear icon on the slider and seelct Parameter Settings. What is its Type set to? (When posting screenshots please don't downsize them, it makes the text unreadable - the forum will shrink them in the post.)

• ariocharioch Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

Did you set the type to Modifier/Shape instead of Modifier/Pose?

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited October 2013

I think I have it set as a modifier/shape correctly? Not sure, here is another picture, I did not resize it this time.

And another question. When I package it up do I need to do anything beyond what I normally do when I include a morph in a package?

Amy

amandi2.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 435K
    Post edited by Sassanik on
    edited December 1969

So it's not an actual morph, with deltas of its own, but a controller for other morphs? It would probably be better to distribute it as a shaping preset rather than as a new slider in that case. I'm not sure if pure controller parameters are meant to show in the Shaping pane, it seems unlikely they wouldn't but on the other hand it is an obvious distinguishing feature for yours.

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited October 2013

Umm not sure...
    It changes the shape of Genesis, which I created using the standard sliders that come with Genesis and Genesis Evolutions.
    Does that answer the question?

Amy

Post edited by Sassanik on
    edited December 1969

Yes, if you used sliders that came from other packs then a Shaping preset (or a Character preset, which also saves material settings) is all you need, there's no need to set up a controller slider.