FOR NEW BRYCE USERS - A SOURCE FOR MY FREEBIE MODELS

GoshtacGoshtac Posts: 0
edited December 2013 in Bryce Discussion

Hi folks;

Although a member here since 2005, I am showing up as a new member since I have not had a decent PC in 2 years and am finally getting back into my artwork. I mention this as I used to create (And Will Again) lots of BRYCE freebies. Many of which at one time were available here when Bryce had it's own Freebie section.

Bottom line is that most of my free Bryce Models I created over the years are still available. I know from my own early days using Bryce on how hard it can be at times to find just the right model/s for a project.

So if anyone is looking for freebie Bryce models ( OBP ) format, Please feel free to check out the many downloads I have online at the ShareCG.com site. Just do a search for GOSHTAC and it will bring up a listing of my available models for downloading. To download a file you need to join ShareCG, but it is free to join. Also many other artists have Bryce format models available there.

My models include things like construction hardhats, table saw, a drill press, and Old West Gallows, etc. Sample shown below.

As always, my models are totally free and with no restrictions on use. I just ask that nobody claim them as their own or attempt to sell any of the models. Enjoy!

Bruce / goshtac

Direct LINK to my Portfollio : http://www.sharecg.com/goshtac

Gallows_Preview.jpg
600 x 431 - 47K
Post edited by Goshtac on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Given ShareCG's lousy search, it would be best if you gave a link to your portfolio over at ShareCG

• GoshtacGoshtac Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Given ShareCG's lousy search, it would be best if you gave a link to your portfolio over at ShareCG

Great idea - thanks - I have edited my topic and included a direct link... Bruce

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

thanks for the link - remember using your model in the past

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Those models look nice, Bruce. Thanks for providing the link.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,538
    edited December 1969

Thanks for posting the link, Bruce. I remember many of those models.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,389
    edited December 2013

Thanks Bruce for sharing :)

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
    edited December 1969

Thank you, these look great;)

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

I am so glad you put this up...Trish