Platinum Club Coupon Invalid?

MouserMouser Posts: 675
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

HI

My coupon code '07-12PlatClub' comes up as not valid?

Not sure what is going on as I had no probs with the prevouis PC Coupons.

Comments

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,494
    edited December 1969

Make sure that the item you're trying to use it on is a Daz Original.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

See this thread, to be certain that you are applying it correctly

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1934/

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,925
    edited December 1969

If your trying to use it on anything other than Daz Originals it will give you that error too.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,141
    edited December 1969

is this the error you are getting?

This is the first time I had problems with any of the Daz monthly coupons I have used in the past.

july2012couponnotworking.jpg
    995 x 455 - 51K
    edited December 1969

That product is a DO so only thing I can say is try Ctrl+F5 and retry and make double sure there is no space before or after the code. If it still don't work you'll need to submit a support ticket

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    That product is a DO so only thing I can say is try Ctrl+F5 and retry and make double sure there is no space before or after the code. If it still don't work you'll need to submit a support ticket

I do not want to bother them. both of the monthly coupons I have tried since the new site came up worked. It is not too important.

edited December 1969

Did you happen to use this coupon already and just don't remember.

edited July 2012

Frank0314 said:
    Did you happen to use this coupon already and just don't remember.

I think I used a coupon last in the end of June or beginning of July. i just remember using two pc monthly coupons, either May's and June's or June's and July's.

edit; time seems to be moving so fast for me I am blurring the days and weeks (and months) together.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
    edited December 1969

The monthly coupon expires at the end of each month, so if you used one at the beginning of this month you wouldn't be able to use it again.

• EgankoEganko Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

What do I do if I HAVE a DAZ-item and get the error message anyway? and I did not use my couponcode yet because the other times I tried I got the same error?
    Thanks.

edited December 1969

Some of the coupons say you have to spend $XX for it to work. Just make sure you have a qualifying product and over the $ amount that is stipulated.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

Eganko said:
    What do I do if I HAVE a DAZ-item and get the error message anyway? and I did not use my couponcode yet because the other times I tried I got the same error?
    Thanks.

If you are copying and pastin make sure you haven't picked up any spaces before or after the code.

Also make sure you are putting it in the right box. It goes in the box marked "Discount code" and not the one marked gift cert.
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

yep, the amount ist above 6 Dollars (about 10) and the code is without spaces.
    any other ideas?

edited December 1969

What product are you trying to buy?

edited December 1969

I am trying to buy Dolly
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dolly/