Daz V4 Model Project

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Dear friends,

I need some help here please,

I am planning on working with a 3D rendered model from an actual photo, what I need are some type of hair to match with the woman from the photo, I plan on purchasing some hair for V4 can someone help.

Also what is the best model close to her would be a good fit because as you can see, she has blue eyes and her hair is like a Dyed blonde it looks brunette to me a bit. Any way please give me some tips on this, thanks guys... really appreciate it.

Junior

HS1.jpg
450 x 674 - 141K

Comments

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

Eye colour and hair colour really don't narrow things down much, pretty much every character will offer blue eyes of one description or another*, pretty much every hair model will have blonde as an option, often in several shades. For hair packs in the right ballpark for length and shape, try Mellany, or Celestial Hair, or So Silky.

For matching a single image for a character's face, you're probably best off building it yourself from the V4 or Genesis facial morphs, try searching for some of the 'celebrity threads such as http://ca1-webvirt-forumweb.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=3368923 to see the process people go through.

Best advice, be prepared to compromise on 'close enough'!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,141
    edited December 1969

Who is she? Is she someone famous? or someone you have a contract with?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,961
    edited December 1969

...for the hair you might be able to get away with Koz's Long Hair Evolution which is free.

.Long Hair Evolution

The images in the centre of the home page are links. Clicking on the grey "Digital Babes" panel links to the Long Hair download page.

Though it was originally created for Vicky 1 - 3, I find that hair is fairly easy to adapt to other models.

Here is Koz's Long Hair on a V4 character.

Lady_Grande_Photo_by_KyotoKid.jpg
    495 x 669 - 190K