Is it worth the effort to try and get la femme into carrara?

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited January 2020 in Carrara Discussion

Is anyone enamored of her?

Post edited by Mistara on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,057

not really

I tried going via DAZ studio converting to triax and saving as a duf but the morphs don't come over as PMD so a lot more fiddling

IK needs doing too

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

there was a binary converter came out years agoon rosty.

the difficulty ued to get me stuck, was those joint capsules. mesh collapsed into a mess

cutie terai yuki looks a lot better with subd

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

I won a copy of the latest Poser and played with the figure for a while.  Probably not long enough to really understand the features, but I lost interest pretty quickly. 

(Full disclosure, I have an ulterior motive, a LOT of content for the Gen4 figures)  wink

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,379
    edited January 2020
    Steve K said:

I won a copy of the latest Poser and played with the figure for a while.  Probably not long enough to really understand the features, but I lost interest pretty quickly. 

(Full disclosure, I have an ulterior motive, a LOT of content for the Gen4 figures)  wink

Do you have CrossDresser ?

Dress LaFemme to V4 1.png
    1890 x 1027 - 282K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Morphing Clothes by Dimension3D 
    3D Software : Poser : Daz Studio • Utilities

found it pretty reliable.  used it to add fits for she freak.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226
    Bunyip02 said:
    Steve K said:

Do you have CrossDresser ?

No.  I really don't feel a need for more base figures, but thanks for the tip.