stimulus bux burning my pocket, ready to buy upgrade

2»

Comments

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971

Misty said:
    clothes be easier with one of those retop softwares smiley  perfectly sized quads.

i really want to make wardrobe  choices for Janna.  she's slim and elegant, think she'd make a lovely mermaid queen.

for carractors, i put the weight conversions into my install overhead.  save bw at the time i install a new outfit. and craete support morphs for the home spun body shapes.  i don't bother with panties.  the gals only need 1 ready panty.  lol

removing the unused morphs before conforming clothes in rara and saving them to rara, is a monumental time and memory savings. a single genesis shirt went from 200mbs down to 20.

OK... there was a post with this process someplace during the last year.  Can you point me to it?  Removing the unused morphs?  Also I think this can be done with Gen 2 people, too, if I remembered?  But it is the conforming clothes I am interested in.

heart  Silene

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,379
    SileneUK said:

Misty said:
    clothes be easier with one of those retop softwares smiley  perfectly sized quads.

i really want to make wardrobe  choices for Janna.  she's slim and elegant, think she'd make a lovely mermaid queen.

for carractors, i put the weight conversions into my install overhead.  save bw at the time i install a new outfit. and craete support morphs for the home spun body shapes.  i don't bother with panties.  the gals only need 1 ready panty.  lol

removing the unused morphs before conforming clothes in rara and saving them to rara, is a monumental time and memory savings. a single genesis shirt went from 200mbs down to 20.

OK... there was a post with this process someplace during the last year.  Can you point me to it?  Removing the unused morphs?  Also I think this can be done with Gen 2 people, too, if I remembered?  But it is the conforming clothes I am interested in.

heart  Silene

Hello Silene

Genesis Morphs Eraser - https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/298236/genesis-morphs-eraser-plugin

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971

Thanks so much, Bunyip!  yeskiss  Silene