4.49 + 2.62 = $7.11
    - $6 PC Coupon = $1.11
    NOW THAT"S CRAZY!!!

Screenshot_1.jpg
    696 x 561 - 65K
    Post edited by jimmulvaney on
  • jimmulvaneyjimmulvaney Posts: 341
    edited December 1969

BTW... if the previously mentioned 50% and 75% includes the 50% platinum discount then where is the incentive to stay in the PC? Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that mean regardless of being in the PC, you get the same price as everybody else?

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,884
    edited December 1969

XiMiX said:
    BTW... if the previously mentioned 50% and 75% includes the 50% platinum discount then where is the incentive to stay in the PC? Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that mean regardless of being in the PC, you get the same price as everybody else?

No. The People not in the PC get less than 75% off. I think it was said somewhere that they get the standard 30% off intro price, rather than the 75% we're supposed to get. I think part of the problem is that they're trying to have the store give PC members more than the usual 30% discount on these products (which means that on new DO releases, we usually get about 50% off) and it's not sticking for some reason.

I really hate the way the new store displays prices, because you end up with no idea if it's PC percentages being applied wrong, or if it's the base sale price that's coming out wrong, or what.

edited December 1969

I really hate the way the new store displays prices, because you end up with no idea if it's PC percentages being applied wrong, or if it's the base sale price that's coming out wrong, or what.

Agreed. At least with the old store everything was spelled out in black and white for you. There was never any question if something was applying or not. It may not have applied correctly in the past but you could always tell if it worked or not.

• edited December 1969

cart still not applying the discounts for buying texture set with the clothing sets.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited July 2012

By now I would have thought Daz learned that they should test promotions internally before trying to roll them out to the public. My guess is they don't have more than one environment for the website so they can't test on a different server :(

If that's the case they need find another way to work this stuff out before getting customers involved.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • crafty66067crafty66067 Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Has anyone got these sale prices to work? As soon as I added the Red Carpet outfit and the textures for it to my cart the price on the Wicked Wear Lace went up from the sale price.

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

if I apply PC coupon(I want to use it this sale,,)

the price is not cut 6$,, first no cuts, then next time, I apply it again, cut some prices,,
    but not 6$

The coupon can only apply on up to 50% of the price, so if the DO items in your order add up to less than $12, only part of the coupon will apply and the rest will be lost - which is why I just made an order without using the coupon, the applicable items only came up to $6, so I'd only have saved $3 with the coupon.

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited July 2012

Wicked Wear Lace-- Base price 17.95 50% off = 8.98
    Wicked Wear Lace Textures-- Base Price 14.95 - 30% PC discount = 10.47
    Subtotal in Cart should be ~ $19.45
    Additional discount-- $6.81
    Purchase Total-- $12.64 for both items together. (50% off the base and 75% off the texture)

For PC members, this is actually a bit over 75% off the texture...

Non PC members will pay a bit more.

Post edited by DAZ_Kevin on
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,884
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    Purchase Total-- $12.64 for both items together.

For PC members, this is actually a bit over 75% off.

Whoops. I misread the post. :) Nevermind. :)

edited July 2012

Well, I got what I think is the right price for Dance Fevah+Textures - it's a good enough price to buy whether or not the price is 100% what was promised! - unfortunately the store then announced it could not create the invoice. Checking order statuses shows the order as 'Completed' as is the invoice, yet if I try and download the files, the download comes up as 'Unobtainable' and I'm told to check the status of my order - the one that tells me it's complete. I'll give it until the morning to see if it sorts itself out, if not I'll have to raise a ticket.

Obviously I'm somewhat less than impressed. The store is still letting DAZ down when things should be working, and the goodwill from a genuine bargain is leached away by the frustration of the store cocking-up. I really, really, hope whoever sold this pup to DAZ is facing vicious penalty clauses!

Post edited by DWG on
  • HeraHera Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Well, I certianly had no prob shopping, and nice products as well. (I'm using FF, perhaps the problem is browser related, usually I think FF and DAZ works better together than IE or Crome)
    Now I hope they are for Genesis, otherwice I'll have to take out ole Vicky4 and play with her. That's fun too, you know :-) Bot I agree, the figure information has to be more obvious, now it's mostly up to guessing

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

@DWG
    From what I hear it helps to reset your order... if you already have it showing up in your orderhistory.

edited July 2012

DAZ_Kevin said:

And how does the PC Coupon affect that? And where is the 75% ?

Post edited by jimmulvaney on
  • Tashar59Tashar59 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DWG said:
    Well, I got what I think is the right price for Dance Fevah+Textures - it's a good enough price to buy whether or not the price is 100% what was promised! - unfortunately the store then announced it could not create the invoice. Checking order statuses shows the order as 'Completed' as is the invoice, yet if I try and download the files, the download comes up as 'Unobtainable' and I'm told to check the status of my order - the one that tells me it's complete. I'll give it until the morning to see if it sorts itself out, if not I'll have to raise a ticket.

Obviously I'm somewhat less than impressed. The store is still letting DAZ down when things should be working, and the goodwill from a genuine bargain is leached away by the frustration of the store cocking-up. I really, really, hope whoever sold this pup to DAZ is facing vicious penalty clauses!

If that is the new Daz zip files then I would guess you are trying to DL with explorer. I got the same thing on some other stuff a couple of weeks earlier. Phoned DAZ and they told me that is a common problem with using explorer. They recommended installing and using a different browser. I had firefox and it worked with that.

They said they were working on getting the explorer issues fixed. LOL DAZ soon, Maybe?

edited December 1969

Just to confirm... YES we are working on that. We apologize for the work around at the moment.

Tashar59 said:

They said they were working on getting the explorer issues fixed. LOL DAZ soon, Maybe?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,597
    edited July 2012

XiMiX said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:

And how does the PC Coupon affect that? And where is the 75% ?

Base price of the textures is 14.95, less 4.48 (PC Discount) and 6.81 (extra discount) makes 3.66, which is a bit under 25% of the base price. Not sure about coupons - it may be, if it isn't working, that it won't mix with another automatic offer. Kevin would have to answer that. (You are applying your coupon, aren't you?)

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
    edited December 1969

The first two days of stuff look GREAT!

Will any of it be non Genesis?

I'm still using Carrara 7Pro.

It would be nice for us Carraraists and Poser users.

Thanks
    :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

I still can not get the sale prices on Wicked Wear Lace or the Red Carpet, I went ahead and bought the dance wear textures and the cape, I would also like to have the others. I don't understand why it says 0 for the total either!

daz3d1.jpg
    823 x 481 - 54K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,597
    edited December 1969

I still can not get the sale prices on Wicked Wear Lace or the Red Carpet, I went ahead and bought the dance wear textures and the cape, I would also like to have the others. I don't understand why it says 0 for the total either!

Try a forced refresh (ctrl-F5), in case something is being cached from when the promo was broken.

edited December 1969

That did clear out the zeros but it only gave me a discount of $6.81 with a total of $12.64, does that sound right?

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

That did clear out the zeros but it only gave me a discount of $6.81 with a total of $12.64, does that sound right?

Yep, that's exactly right; 50% off the base figure (17.95/2 is 8.98), 75% off the textures (14.95 / 4 is 3.74). 8.98+3.74 is $12.72, so it's a few pennies cheaper. Chalk it up to percentage rounding errors in our favor. :)

I also wanted to express my gratitude for the Wicked Dance Fe'vah textures and that price. I know the WDF isn't new, so it was awesome to finally get a product-specific set of textures, and the low price put a smile on my face. Thanks very much!

-- Morgan

• Lori_TLori_T Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    Purchase Total-- $12.64 for both items together. (50% off the base and 75% off the texture)

For PC members, this is actually a bit over 75% off the texture...

Thank goodness it all worked as stated above and with a store credit of $2 the price went down a little more.
    I have been trying out Mozilla Firefox as an option instead of IE but ended up doing the order with IE as it made things a lot easier
    However, my problems with copying text from the web page in the Daz forums using IE is solved if I use Firefox.
    How is that? ...........

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I tried to buy some things from the Wicked Awesome Summer Sale but the store does not let me put anything into the cart. I click on "Add to cart", the store says (for example) "Wicked Red Cape was added to your shopping cart", yet nothing is added, the cart is empty. I might refresh as many times as I want, still empty. I might click "Add to cart" multiple times, still empty. Using another browser does not help either. I cannot express enough "gratitude" for this sale, as right now I am just plain angry. Please, repair the store FINALLY, before you start any more sales.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

Proxima Shining,

I experienced same.

I push add to cart twice,,

then I think you can add them in your cart,

try that, open the products page, then click "add my cart".

• XenaXena Posts: 650
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:

Will any of it be non Genesis?

If it's only my Wicked line being included, then no. I only create Genesis based outfits.

edited December 1969

DWG said:
    unfortunately the store then announced it could not create the invoice. Checking order statuses shows the order as 'Completed' as is the invoice, yet if I try and download the files, the download comes up as 'Unobtainable' and I'm told to check the status of my order - the one that tells me it's complete. I'll give it until the morning to see if it sorts itself out

Problem had sorted itself out by the time I came to check this morning, so plus points for that.

• Lori_TLori_T Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wow ! .......A windfall suddenly when Iwent to look in the wicked sale page, I saw Dance Fe'vah textures at $2.93 and snaffled them on the spot. I thought that it must be a mistake but through the sales system it went...
    I already had bought Dance Fe'vah some time ago so that might explain it
    So anyone in that position - go check it out!!

edited December 1969

Tashar59 said:
    DWG said:
    unfortunately the store then announced it could not create the invoice. Checking order statuses shows the order as 'Completed' as is the invoice, yet if I try and download the files, the download comes up as 'Unobtainable' and I'm told to check the status of my order - the one that tells me it's complete. I'll give it until the morning to see if it sorts itself out, if not I'll have to raise a ticket.

If that is the new Daz zip files then I would guess you are trying to DL with explorer. I got the same thing on some other stuff a couple of weeks earlier. Phoned DAZ and they told me that is a common problem with using explorer. They recommended installing and using a different browser. I had firefox and it worked with that.

No, Opera, and they're not zips, so not that issue. But it seems to have sorted itself overnight, so time to do some installs :)

edited July 2012

Well, it appears things are working more smoothly now... The Sales from Day One and Two all expire tonight at Midnight (DAZ TIME) so make sure you don't miss out... especially the straight up 75% off PC members are getting on the 3 launch sets...
    Today's items are live and ready for the weekend! Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?! You know what makes a Pyjama party more fun than a pajama party? I'd like to hear your best suggestions...
    With that said... Let the wild rumpus start!

Purchase Wicked Pyjama Party at 50% off

And get Dynasty Textures for Wicked Pyjama Party

for 75% off*! Both items must be purchased at the same time/in the cart together.

* Includes PC discount

Post edited by DAZ_Kevin on