Question abour refunds for returned item

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,604
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi:

I have a question about refunds via paypal for returned items. I requested a return in late June, never got a response from customer service, however when I look in the helpcenter it says the status is 'solved' on July 3rd.

How is the return processed? I went into the original transaction in paypal and didn't see a refund. Is it done at some later time? Or is there a seperate return transaction I should look for. I do use paypal a lot, and just want to make sure the money is refunded.

Thanks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461
    edited July 2012

Check that there wasn't a refund to store credit - if there was, and you haven't used it, reopen your ticket. I'm not sure how a refund to PayPal would appear, whether as a cancellation of the original deduction or a new credit, but it should show as being from DAZ either way so if it's there it should be findable.

Edit to add -July the third was the day Zendesk had problems, your ticket may have been closed in error - check that there isn't any form of refund to be sure, but I think you will need to reopen the ticket.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,604
    edited December 1969

You were right. None of my refunds got processed that day. I re-opened the ticket and 2/3 have been processed. Thanks!