Can't Access My Wishlist

Gary LubbenGary Lubben Posts: 8
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I keep getting an error when trying to access my wishlist.
The error says:
Item (Mage_Downloadable_Model_Link) with the same id "66861" already exist

Here is the link to the error log record https://www.daz3d.com/shop/errors/report.php?id=681803875296&skin=default

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited July 2012

If I were to guess (and since I've never played in Magento I can only make an educated guess), I'd say that's a database problem. I don't think anyone here on the forum can help you with that. You will need to open a support ticket to get any help with this. You can do that here --> https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/requests/new
    />

Just be aware you have to "register" there to, though if you're a member here on the forum you may just have to log in.

Post edited by Miss B on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

You don't need to register separately for Zendesk, just for the bug tracker

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm just waiting it out, my tiny 12 item wishlist has been broke from day one of the new store.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    There was a trick that you could use to fix it that was discovered early in the new store... 12 items would be perfect for it.

Go to some page like http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/ which has 'Last Added Items' on the lower right of the page. There's an (x) mark next to each item of the last 3 you added. Open each new item in a new tab (to save it) and then click the (x) to remove it from your wishlist. At some point your wishlist should start working again. Then you can go back and add each item (because they're in tabs now) to your wishlist until it breaks again.

Right now, for example, I know that the Delorean (Gull Wing Lite) is blowing up, and probably breaks wishlists if it's in them. Early on, and the reason I know this trick, is because Crazy Nights was having the same problem.

Anyhow, give it a try. Use the 'Last Added Items' to save and empty out your wishlist, and then re-add until it breaks again.

-- Morgan

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

I did that Suggestion the first time it was posted and Hit an Error in my Wishlist. This time I hit a 404 as a text string. It let me remove the item following the instructions given here and BINGO I now have a Wishlist.
    This would bite if you have a LARGE wishlist. But it does work. TIP, once you pass the error the Wishlist starts working again.

Thank You very much.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

These wishlist problems must be hit or miss because I have 40 items in my wishlist currently, and I've had no problems seeing it from the get-go. Of course, that can all change in a quick second, so I keep a screenshot of it just in case.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Miss B said:
    These wishlist problems must be hit or miss because I have 40 items in my wishlist currently, and I've had no problems seeing it from the get-go. Of course, that can all change in a quick second, so I keep a screenshot of it just in case.

My understanding is that if you had certain items which somehow 'failed' in transition, that the wishlist got broken. Crazy Nights, Gull Wing Lite, and probably others, all seem to have been just a little corrupted when being brought into Magento, and so folks who had them in their wishlist pre-transition couldn't see their wishlist. Other folks (like me) who wanted to buy them, couldn't add them to their wishlist or shopping cart. (I'd love to know what the one that broke this time was.)

So basically if your wishlist is working, you can be pretty confident it's going to continue to work.

We live in interesting times. :)

-- Morgan

• Gary LubbenGary Lubben Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    There was a trick that you could use to fix it that was discovered early in the new store... 12 items would be perfect for it.

Go to some page like http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/ which has 'Last Added Items' on the lower right of the page. There's an (x) mark next to each item of the last 3 you added. Open each new item in a new tab (to save it) and then click the (x) to remove it from your wishlist. At some point your wishlist should start working again. Then you can go back and add each item (because they're in tabs now) to your wishlist until it breaks again.

Right now, for example, I know that the Delorean (Gull Wing Lite) is blowing up, and probably breaks wishlists if it's in them. Early on, and the reason I know this trick, is because Crazy Nights was having the same problem.

Anyhow, give it a try. Use the 'Last Added Items' to save and empty out your wishlist, and then re-add until it breaks again.

-- Morgan

This worked, had duplicates and one item that would not add to wish list.