Downloaded content shareCG can't be found

peacepeace Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I just downloaded the sports set for genesis off of shareCG, but every time I go to load it from the content library a message say files are missing. So what do i have to do to fix it?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Assuming the freebie contained a Data and Runtime folder, these MUST be directly underneath your DS-format content folder, e.g. My Library. If they are deeper than that DS won't find them.

• peacepeace Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

So do i have to manually to take it out of the nested files put under the content folders?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

If that's the problem, then yes -- the Runtime and Data folders are special folders, and DS4 will only use them correctly if they are directly under the root of a defined content folder (e.g. My Library).

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

If this freebie was mine then you should only have two folders - data and People - which should be copied into My Library. The information will merge into the correct folders.

• peacepeace Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank so much I have been having this problem a lot lately and sorry for the late responses.

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
    edited December 1969

Wilmap, the zip for this freebie has "Genesis Sports set" & "My Library" folders in it, with the "data" and "people" folders inside them, which is why the OP is having trouble with them.