Can right hand pose preset be shifted to left hand?

functionfunction Posts: 279

I saw the Military Tactical Weapons and Poses for Genesis 8 --51465 has a lot of right hand poses, but I want some left hand poses, is there a way to shift the right hand/arm pose preset to left hand/arm? and more over, let both hand/arm's pose be fully swapped?

Thanks for your answer.

pose.png
507 x 1062 - 796K

Comments

• Select the Lower Abbdomen of the fgure, then Edit>Figure>Symmetry. Set Nodes to Selected, Propagation as Recursive, and Swap Left and Right, enable mirror Trunk Nodes, click Accept. If it doesn't work it may be using pose controls instead of setting the bones directly - undo, use the Edit>Figure>Bake Transforms to fix that, and try Symmetry again.

• functionfunction Posts: 279

Thank you Richard, you know everything of DAZ! yes

• Ha, not by a long shot .

• @Richard Haseltine

I know that this is an old conversation, but I was wondering how to this to on an entire animation.

Also, when I try the suggestions that you make above, I see the left hand change to match the right hand, but I have two following issues:

1) I do not see the right hand match what the left hand used to be
    2) The change is not present on the second frame

I am using Daz 4.20, which the Trunk Nodes selection has a few options and I have tried all of them except the "Leave alone" option, probably should have tried it

As usual, thanks in advance

• If it isn't working it may be worth trying Edit>Figure>Bake to Transforms first - that will deal with any pose controls that Symmetry is missing.