help with installing Victoria 5 3D Model Pro Suite

info a385info a385 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi, I am new to animation. :)
I have just purchsed and dowloaded all the files, Some are titled .exe and some are meta files. Do I run all the pc .exe files including the meta data? and are there any issues with installing that I shoud be aware of?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Did you download all PC files or all Mac files. You only need the full set of the one for your System.

If you have the PC files install them ALL to your My Library folder. It should be at
    C:\Users\*UserName\Documents\Daz 3D\Studio\My Library unless you did not do a standard install.
    *UserName = Your User Name.

• info a385info a385 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Did you download all PC files or all Mac files. You only need the full set of the one for your System.

If you have the PC files install them ALL to your My Library folder. It should be at
    C:\Users\*UserName\Documents\Daz 3D\Studio\My Library unless you did not do a standard install.
    *UserName = Your User Name.

Thank you,
    I only installed pc files, and I must say its a bit of a pain trying to miss out the ones you dont need, however I am beginning to get a handle on the interface and functions that daz has to offer, and to appreciate how good the overall program is. In truth I havent started any projects yet, I am spending all my time researching how to do things to save time when I do start a project in earnest* (no he is NOT one of my characters :lol: ) everyone seems very nice around here, and I do very much appreciate your particular input in answering my post - Vince

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

Your welcome. We have a New Users Contest every month, the goal is to teach new users some basic ideas and get them comfortable with using them. You could check them out and learn some tips you might find useful. We have Lighting and Posing up and done so far. THe WIP threads are full of good tips and links. This months has just went live and you could learn as you go. Have fun and Render on.

Post edited by Jaderail on