Questions about morphs

SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972
edited December 1969 in New Users

A few questions regarding injection morphs (if that's the proper term?).

1. In the injection channels/community I have in a scene about a dozen inj morphs. Is there a limit to how many you can have?
2. Sometmes when I load a morph it takes the place of another one, is there a way to select which one ti replaces?
3. How do I delete a morph from a scene?

Thanks people.

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited July 2012

3. Usually when I used injection morphs on V4 they also had a REMOVE morphs pose. So you may want to look for that.

2. Sometimes morphs are really just using pre-existing dials so when you apply another morph it is overriding those parameters. Not sure if you can pick, never had to.

1. There are only so many community channels but I've never had a problem, I think technically you can though.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

If two third-party morphs use the same channel, you would need to edit one of them to use a different channel in order to use them together.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972
    edited December 1969

How do you edit a morph to use a different channel?

If it's a difficult or time consuming process I won't bother, I'm not one for the more technical stuff.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461
    edited December 1969

No, it's just a matter of replacing the name with a new name using a text editor on both the injection file and the external morph file - on the other ahnd, it isn't especially user-friendly.