2»

Comments

• KrzysztofaKrzysztofa Posts: 226

I've put in a support request, ticket 380192

• AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 660
    edited June 2021

Krzysztofa said:

I've put in a support request, ticket 380192

Hi there. Did you ever get an answer to this? I wanted to buy it and there is no sign of it in the store. Probably been pulled I guess and I'll raise another ticket to confirm if necessary, but I tend to get answers more quickly here :)

(Oh sorry, I didn't notice you only just posted this.)

Thanks!

Post edited by AndrewJJP on
  • KrzysztofaKrzysztofa Posts: 226

https://www.daz3d.com/super-hero-suit-for-genesis-8-females It's back now, and the store messed up and is counting it as a new item so its 30% off too smiley

• Silent Winter said:

solisphotography said:

I'm loving this suit quite a bit but I have a quick question; Is there a way to color the different zones without going into the UV maps? For example, I'd like black boots but a different colored top.

You could use the geometry editor to select the boots and create a new surface from selected - then paste the black version to the new surface.

I too love this suit - once I found all the morph options and different slider variations, it was like getting a whole bundle of suits in one.

I finally got around to trying this and unfortunately, the morphs split the selectable polygons. @smay, any chance of a 2.0 of this suit that allows each morphable zone to be colored separately? Like black briefs that go over a green leotard that goes into yellow boots and gloves. 

• ChaosDrgnChaosDrgn Posts: 23

Has anyone had an issue with Morphs disappearing from the suit? I'll install it, run it and things like GloveCut01,02 and a few others will just be gone even though they are in the directory for it. Reinstall, run and poof they are there but it's hit or miss.