removing skin folds?

Hi, I have been trying to remove skin folds from behind a leg when the leg is bent. I have tried everything. 

i have tried

-adjusting every slider under legs and thighs

-i have squish morph, bend control morph, killer legs, shape shift morphs that wont do it

-using dformer tool but that is very time consuming for every pose

I cant seem to add smoothing to a genesis 8 female figure but i would need to smooth only this part and not the rest of the figure. I have been searching this for a few days and cant find any help. Does anyone know how to help with this? 

legtest.png
864 x 720 - 306K

Comments

• That looks as if there may be a corrective morph, that shoudl aply only when the knee is bent and another shape has been applied to the figure, applying to the base shape. It's most likely to be a hidden morph so open the Parametrs pane option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) and select Preferences>Show Hidden Properties (if it isn't already checked), then go through the Currently used group in the Parameters pane to identify the culprit - this is easiest if you have the minimum posing applied that is needed to show the issue.

• I did this and it doesnt seem to be the case. Could it be anything else or is there a way to smooth this part only? 

• Go with  Richard Haseltine's advice and look for a morph called "Flabby Hamstrings" or any 'flabby', zero it. Worked for me.