Toni for V4 and Genesis 2 Female Coming Soon (Commercial)

gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Toni for V4 and G2F

popup-07.jpg
800 x 1000 - 490K
popup-06.jpg
800 x 1000 - 549K
popup-05.jpg
800 x 1000 - 415K
popup-03.jpg
800 x 1000 - 485K
popup-01.jpg
800 x 1000 - 460K

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,974
    edited December 1969

She looks nice. Are those DAZ or Poser renders?

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

very nice set !

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    She looks nice. Are those DAZ or Poser renders?

Those are Poser. Here's a link to another thread where I posted a picture of her on G2F in Studio:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/41795/P15/#634695

That's a thread for a Gianni6 character I did.

edited December 1969

thadeus72 said:
    very nice set !

Thank you!! :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

She looks awesome hon. Glad to see your talents being applied to Genesis 02. Your dude in the other thread looks quite yummy but then again all your male texture sets and shapes are all so over the top hot and sexy! GRRRRRRRRRRR WOOF

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Wow, is that a reworking of Toni you released on Rendo? Very intriguing, I'll keep an eye on her.

• siocsioc Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

She looks nice, I might buy :)

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    She looks awesome hon. Glad to see your talents being applied to Genesis 02. Your dude in the other thread looks quite yummy but then again all your male texture sets and shapes are all so over the top hot and sexy! GRRRRRRRRRRR WOOF

:D

Hi you!
    Yeah, Atticus is a honey... He was fun---until I got to the gens...this new graft system is...difficult. Plus it looks like I'm still having problems with Studio because everyone was like "how did you do that??"
    I'm not sure...I found it quite easy to do, actually---it was fixing it that wasn't that easy. Sigh...me and this program, I don't know. Now Poser is acting cranky. It might be time to reinstall windows. :-| Joy.
    But yeah, I'm actually quite taken with the G2M model...I have another male character coming out soon---and both of them were really easy to make look good. It's nice to have a decent model to start with. It makes all the difference...

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

Yea, as much as folks, including me, complained about a "Genesis 02" the improvements, bending, weight mapping and auto conform are all greatly improved. I'm also noticing more support with the figures being split so it's all good. Keep doing your fabulous hotties and we will be there with cash in hand!

Hugs

edited December 1969
    believeinmagic-pst.jpg
    924 x 1600 - 491K
  • KhoyanKhoyan Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

She looks AMAZING! Believable, realistic...the things that matter most to me. Instant buy for me!

edited December 1969

Oh, thank you!! :)

Yeah, I'm not sure why they felt the need to find the worst possible render of her for the newsletter, but she actually does look pretty good all gussied up...or down. :)

montgomery-pst02.jpg
    1197 x 1600 - 564K
    edited December 1969

Aaaaah! What is that clothing set?! Must have!

As for her promo pic, I think it's perfect. Personally, I respond better to natural looking pictures than some promo shoot that looks like it's been taken straight from a class on "how to photoshop away blemishes!". My purchases are always in the realistic line of figures and characters, very rarely the porcelain doll type of faces. So yeah... I think she is one of the best characters for sale now :)

edited December 1969

Khoyan said:
    Aaaaah! What is that clothing set?! Must have!

As for her promo pic, I think it's perfect. Personally, I respond better to natural looking pictures than some promo shoot that looks like it's been taken straight from a class on "how to photoshop away blemishes!". My purchases are always in the realistic line of figures and characters, very rarely the porcelain doll type of faces. So yeah... I think she is one of the best characters for sale now :)

Ummm...which render? :)

The top one is Magic Sense by Fabiana at Rendo. It just went on sale yesterday...
    The leathers are Mind Vision's Dark Raven for V4...I think that's for sale here, now.
    The hip guns are from Luthbel's Omega Huntress for V4

:D Thank you!

Yeah, my characters tend toward the realistic side... usually with a twist... :)
    Here's another of my V4 characters, Tempest. I think I do better with the men, though... I have a few G2 males coming out pretty soon.

greeneyedsm-02.jpg
    621 x 650 - 237K
    edited December 1969

I work exclusively with G2F and G2M, so I'm looking forward to seeing your male models too!

• drinkingbuddydrinkingbuddy Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

She looks really good. Definite purchase from me.

• siocsioc Posts: 299
    edited July 2014

hi,

a simple question : Is it Victoria 4 UV or v5 or G2 or both?

Post edited by sioc on
    edited July 2014

sioc said:
    hi,

a simple question : Is it Victoria 4 UV or v5 or G2 or both?

V4. :) I don't think it works the other way...at least I've never seen a V6 or G2 UV work on V4...of course there wouldn't be much point. :D

Here she is as G2F.

Toni-G2F-post02.jpg
    1460 x 1728 - 491K
    Post edited by gypsyangel on
    edited December 1969

A few more of Toni...

contrition-pst.jpg
    1500 x 1155 - 496K
    interlude-pst.jpg
    1108 x 1500 - 494K
    hush-pst.jpg
    1105 x 1250 - 483K
  • WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787
    edited December 1969

I can't express how glad I am you made this character or v4, as well. I don't work with genesis. Toni will work great for my book covers. Thanks :D

edited December 1969

Oh, you're very welcome... :)

edited December 1969

Oh, you're very welcome... :)

Actually, I have most of your characters, already. It just breaks my heart when I see pretty character mats only made for genesis ... Then I have to wander over to Rendo and buy something there to make me feel better, lol. THEY have not forgotten us v4 people ... lol.

And now I see you have not, either :D

Thank you :D

edited December 1969

Well, it's not so much people forgetting, it's just an AWFUL lot of extra work...then you get to where you feel like you're chasing your tail.
    You make the character for V4, then transfer her morphs to G2, then either convert the textures or people have to purchase V4 for Genesis 2 Female pack, which is what is needed for Toni.
    Then you make your Poser mats, and now everyone wants you to make SSS shaders, so you've got two mat sets for V4 in Poser. Then you need a mat set for V4 in DAZ Studio. Then you can go to the G2---make her mats for Studio along with the additional textures that are needed, then go make the Poser CF mats. People think you just push a button---au contraire---you need to make the material files, which means doing completely NEW mat files for Poser, and then making them mc6 files for Poser. Those will be your Poser CF files.

When you're running a character like Toni with well over 100 mat files---it gets a bit complicated and time consuming. Then no one wants to pay you for the time you actually spend. I get people saying all the time "Why don't you drop the price? When will it be on sale. I'm not paying THAT." Because I'm not charging 10.00.
    You get to a point where you try and make some changes---I can't honestly say how much longer I'll be supporting V4. She's old tech, for one---and like with the G2 Males---my boys are coming out SO. MUCH. BETTER. on the Genesis models than on the old M4.
    So I don't know how much longer I'll work with V4. It's just going to depend. I have someone already asking me to give them something for free, because, well...I should just DO THAT.
    You have to decide if it's worth the money---so far? I'm doing better with G2 than then the version 4 models... :/

Another Toni... :)

Gabija-pst.jpg
    1288 x 1500 - 472K
    edited December 1969

Lol ... I get people trying to get free work out of me all of the time, too, lol. I know exactly how that feels.

Well, as long as you support V4, you've me as a customer, at least :D I have most of your V4 models.

Why I still haven't made the switch is the lack of 'bones' in genesis. The hands still look like prosthetics, and the elbows still bend like rubber, not to mention her shoulders. However, the tummy, breasts, hips and legs are looking better, lately.

Toni is looking beautiful, though. Next book cover I do using her, I'll share it here, if that's ok :D