Vegas sky

rlcwallpapersrlcwallpapers Posts: 14
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I had this sky which I downloaded from somewhere a long time ago. It was called VEGAS I lost it somehow and can't find it.
If you have it or know where I can download it please message me.

Thanks a lot

See Links to 2 previos imahes I uploaded here:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1430091&user_id=121296&np;&np;
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1471336&user_id=121296&np;&np;

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,538
    edited December 1969

@rlcwallpapers - those skies could be from one of Lisa's Sky Collection (Lisa LeBel) by the look of it, but I'm not sure. I have no idea where you could find them, I'm afraid.

• rlcwallpapersrlcwallpapers Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

Horo said:
    @rlcwallpapers - those skies could be from one of Lisa's Sky Collection (Lisa LeBel) by the look of it, but I'm not sure. I have no idea where you could find them, I'm afraid.

Thanks Horo, I will search for the name and see if I can find it, I just remember I downloaded the sky from somewhere, what I don't remember is if it was a sky collection or a single sky.
    I don't know if it is a collection if it is available at a store, I will try to find using the name you give me, at least I have something to use as a base search, because the name vegas sky when I search, it gives me results about the city of Vegas.

Cheers

• orbitalorbital Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

I've been playing around in the skylab and created these 2 skies. They look preety close in terms of the shapes in the Vegas sky, but not the same colour.

Untitled2.jpg
    1200 x 580 - 61K
    Untitled.jpg
    1200 x 580 - 68K
    edited December 1969

orbital said:
    I've been playing around in the skylab and created these 2 skies. They look preety close in terms of the shapes in the Vegas sky, but not the same colour.

Yes the top one looks very close, if you can make it available to download would be amazing.

Cheers

edited December 1969

@rlcwallpapers - this may prove difficult. I checked the skies I've collected since I started with Bryce 5 and found many by Jonathan Alan Cummings, Jean-Pierre Lapointe, Lisa LeBel, Red Sky Designs, Darlisa Riggs, Jessica Riggs, Skyzone but no one called Vegas.

Orbital shows the way, though: do it yourself if you don't have the source files anymore. The form of the clouds can be created in the DTE and for the colours there are several controls. Easy said then done ...

• orbitalorbital Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

Horo is right. I used to sit for hours messing about in the skylab, tweaking here and there. It can be frustrating but it's the only way to learn.
    Anyhow I wouldn't be that mean so here you go
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/76813/browse/7/Material-and-Shader/Vegas-Baby

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,105
    edited December 1969

Horo said:

It's Lise's Sky Collection Album

http://www.daz3d.com/lise-s-sky-collection-album-1

I don't see the sky looked for though.

edited December 1969

@Sandy - aha, I mixed up the names Lisa (Botanicals) and Lise (Bryce) - Lise LeBel. Thanks for the correction.

edited December 1969

Thanks to all for the help

edited December 1969

orbital said:

Cheers going to ShareCG to download it.

Gaspar