It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Just save me the tender loins.
    Hmmm... That's a mighty big request but, Okay. Are you all white meat or do fizzgigs have light and dark like a chicken? %-P
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,093
    edited December 1969

probably tastes like dog
    if someone has ever eaten a chow in China maybe they can say if it tastes like chicken?
    I would not eat man's little friend but will also refrain from any comments about eating a pussy and tenderloins!

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know of an outfit similar to this, but with more chest and back covering?

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Think I am gonna take a lil break from trying to redo my content...lol...getting crosseyed. If I am only updating V4 do I have to uninstall her or can I just update her? Just got done categorizing what I installed now gotta do A3,H3,M4,etc....but I want to organize them first before I move them to their respective folders. I also want to zip them up as the way my organization works probably no one will understand...lol.

I have a Free and Paid for folder, in that folder I have folders for DAZ, Rendo,RDNA etc......lol. I also name them by vendor, if it is a character prop.....etc...I know kinda confusing...sigh :-). Kinda hard to explain, but at least I know where to look for stuff :-). Hope everyone has a good nite or day.

edited August 2012

Here is one: Don't know if that is what u r looking for :-). I think it is cute.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/blade-maiden
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/moonlight-mage
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/fantasy-wrap-for-v4 (Don't know if they sell this for Genesis Seperately... Could only find it in the this Bundle: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/classics-bundle-for-genesis)

Does anyone know of an outfit similar to this, but with more chest and back covering?
    Post edited by islandgurl31 on
    edited December 1969

Thanks Girl. I didn't want the fourth, already had the third, and just bought the first two (thanks to you).

Blade Maiden has got to be the biggest content download file around here. 131 MB! Most of my content only goes up to around 50 MB and below.

edited December 1969

You're Welcom LH. I like to do a lot of fantasy scenes also :-) and sometimes If I look hard enough or something catches my eye end up getting it if I have the funds...lol. If I come across anymore outfits that are kinda of fantasy'ish I will let you know :-). Take Care.

Well I better go to bed before my hubby wakes up and starts screaming....lol. Good nite everyone.

edited December 1969

Hey folks! How is everybody? I got a question for you all, has the Spell Checker crapped out? It will check and correct in the duplicate but has stopped Updating my Post. Kind of makes it useless if you ask me.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I don't do spells, don't need no spellchecker

edited December 1969

You'll just have to learn to spell. If you ask, I'm sure Hogwarts will accept you. :P

edited December 1969

Hehehehe...

edited December 1969

My attempt at making Moon Eyes. Whatcha all think?

test1.jpg
    773 x 658 - 214K
    edited December 1969

I think people without pupils creep me out. That's what I think. But from a Art point of view I think that's pretty darn cool. Good job Jacob.

edited December 1969

The pupils are there, but they're supposed to be moons. I dunno...it looks cooler in my Photoshop.

edited December 1969

spell checker worked for me on IE, it saved the changes

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,930
    edited December 1969

Another day of no ebots for this thread. Hmm, wonder whats going on.

edited December 1969

Maybe they all got sucked into a wormhole and got displaced in time and space

edited December 1969

Jacob my friend, I'm yanking your chain again. Just check my Profile. What do MY eyes look like?

I'm sure I'll get to test the checker again today. I hope it's not my stuff once again.

edited December 1969

nobody seems to notice my eyes when they check the profile pic, too busy checking out Anton's jewels %-P
    I think it is the diamonds looking sparkly and purrrrrrty ;-P
    wot ebots? have I missed something :snake:

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Got back from a weekend in Cornwall with da family a couple of hours ago. Am very much sleepy now! Nighty night, will catch up tomorrow.

Hope everyone's well and happy.

edited December 1969

Jeff, your eyes look silver. :P

Wendy, you mean to say you didn't see the pic I posted on the last page? This makes me one sad little boy. *pout*

:D

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,930
    edited December 1969

Boy it was awful quiet in here today

edited December 1969

Man, I'm bored trying to find pieces for a V4 outfit.
    c
    Hitman Absolution for PS3 omes out November 20! I went and paid 5 bucks to pre-order it. I have $55 left on the down payment. And since I'm pre-ordering it, I get bonuses with my copy! Yipee!

I wanted to get Sleeping Dogs, but it just came out and I don't like spending that much. It's like GTA, except you're a cop, not a bad boy from da 'hood.

edited December 1969

I am making a list of clothing I have in my Runtimes :-) . Will PM u the list when I am done...lol...as it is a long one. Hopefully something in there will catch ur eye :-).

Man, I'm bored trying to find pieces for a V4 outfit.
    c
    Hitman Absolution for PS3 omes out November 20! I went and paid 5 bucks to pre-order it. I have $55 left on the down payment. And since I'm pre-ordering it, I get bonuses with my copy! Yipee!

I wanted to get Sleeping Dogs, but it just came out and I don't like spending that much. It's like GTA, except you're a cop, not a bad boy from da 'hood.

edited December 1969

That's very nice of you, islandgirl. I was just about to try and scribble a "blueprint" in photoshop. lol

edited December 1969

Goals for today:
    1) Cook something yummy for dinner!
    2) Clean the kitchen floor (oh dear God no, not the kitchen floor again)!
    3) Bring a website to life that's currently unused.
    4) Research t-shirt designs and draft an idea.

I think that'll do for the day.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

BBS, love your flipping owl.

edited August 2012

Goals for today:

1) Sounds like a good idea
    2) Not sure that is a very rivetting occupation.
    3) Hmmm no comment on that one
    4) Best T shirt design I eve did was a one off, but everyone wanted one. I did a close up of a bee's head, standard normal Honey bee, everyone except beekeepers thought I had invented a cool new alien.
    honeybeehead.jpg
    262 x 333 - 33K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Goals for today:

1) Sounds like a good idea
    2) Not sure that is a very rivetting occupation.
    3) Hmmm no comment on that one
    4) Best T shirt design I eve did was a one off, but everyone wanted one. I did a close up of a bee's head, standard normal Honey bee, everyone except beekeepers thought I had invented a cool new alien.

1) Pork curry tonight, om nom nomnom!
    2) Did the bathroom instead, it was grubbier! Kitchen floor tomorrow!
    3) Working on one, will take days to sort out the content and I won't be showing it on here because it's a lingerie site.
    4) That is a pretty cool t-shirt idea actually. But I would have to have a proper photo of a bee I think, don't reckon I could get away with anything from the Daz store!

So sleepy the me is!

edited August 2012

Well I used the Line drawing and blew it up biggerer, and then filled in with colour on a new layer finishjed it off freehand, and then printed it out onto that transfer stuff that you can iron on to a teeshirt or whatever,.

I think I found a bigger line drawing when I did it though, not a silly little one like that

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.