[Out NOW] Compact Cyberpunk Apartment [Commercial] Also plugging FeralFey's Pose Set

Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,703

Released now! https://www.daz3d.com/compact-cyberpunk-apartment

Edit: And check out FeralFey's awesome pose set for it: https://www.daz3d.com/ffs-cyberpunk-apartment-life-poses-for-genesis-8-female

OP follows:

Been a while since I had a release in my store (Last two products, one still waiting release, have been Daz Original buyouts). So I'm happy to announce that coming (very) soon is my 'Compact Cyberpunk Apartment'!

Need somewhere for your characters to hack the network, clean up, get their basic nutrition and sleep it off, all in one affordable room? Then the Compact Cyberpunk Apartment is for you! To top it all off, there's a great view...of other buildings...well, it is dystopian after all.

Includes a bed with dForce sheet, a shower, desk, and stool. As a premium space-saving apartment, the desk and bed rotate into the walls, the sink and toilet hide in the wall until needed, and the stool is collapsible. A bunch of material presets for different light colours and screen displays mean you can get a variety of looks.

Check out the promos :) - I'd also like to thank fellow PA FeralFey for making the poses used in these promos :)
I'm also working on an expansion set (standalone but usable together) for apartment corridors (nearly finished) and if those do well enough, I'll be looking at adding an exterior with roof and ground-floor entrance, as well as a lobby area.

CCA_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 372K
CCA_Popup_01.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 464K
CCA_Popup_02.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 339K
CCA_Popup_04.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 432K
CCA_Popup_09.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 347K
Post edited by Silent Winter on

Comments

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 761

Looks great so far.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,831

(applause)

I'd also like to thank fellow PA FeralFey for making the poses used in the above promos :)

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

I want to move in!

• ^[Message from Eclipse Apartments follows]...Thank you, citizen,for choosing Eclipse Apartments. Your brand new Compact Apartment is almost ready for you, for the low low price of 2000 Creds per month. Or choose a previously used apartment on the lower floors for a mere 1500 Creds per month. Either way, you'll be sure to live as comfortably* as possible in the most efficient space on offer.[End message]

[Addendum]*Elevators not yet in service. No stairs provided.[End Addendum]

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 761

This could be a glimpse of future accomodations.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,149

Love it. 

• ^Thanks :)

AnEye4Art said:

This could be a glimpse of future accomodations.

Yeah - if the population keeps going up, overcrowding will make space-efficient apartments a must.

• Out of curiousity. Was this already released and I missed it or does the new store do tricks on me. It is listed in your store but not on the first (for a new release) position but rather on the last?

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

It leads to  OOPS page, so I'm guessing it's been made visible too early. It looks great though!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,406

Out of curiousity. Was this already released and I missed it or does the new store do tricks on me. It is listed in your store but not on the first (for a new release) position but rather on the last?

That happens when release date is empty in product data. So yes, it probably shouldn't be visible yet.

• This is now released! https://www.daz3d.com/compact-cyberpunk-apartment

(was supposed to be yesterday but was also supposed to coincide with Millawa 8 and the cyberpunk theme - I think that explains the 'oops, almost released but not quite' thing - should be all good now :)

• And as well as the apartment being released (yay!) I've got a (standalone) corridor expansion coming up too (in QA now).

Sneak peek pics below :)

CCAC_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 230K
    CCAC_Popup_03.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 324K
    CCAC_Popup_05.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 289K
    CCAC_Popup_02.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 277K
  • Can't get to the usual thread so parking this here:

CCA_Banner.jpg
    800 x 100 - 43K
  • Cora ReginaCora Regina Posts: 731
    edited November 2020

It looks good! Nice to see a believably compact, collapsible cyberpunk living space. May just have to pick this one up.

Nice wireframe renders, also. :B

(Honestly, though, it's nice seeing them even though they're not meant to be there. I like knowing that things that don't need to be riddled with excess geometry, aren't.)

Post edited by Cora Regina on
  • ^Thanks (and yeah, there's a bit of confusion over whether Daz want the wireframe renders in - they've asked for them internally but not for promos - I'm happy to make them for promos though and going forward they won't say 'not for promo' on them ;) )

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,588

No word can't decribe how much I'm happy.

Thank you very much !

• ^That's great to hear - glad you like it :)

• Ah the perfect living space for someone who spends enough time in cyberspace that they don't care how claustrophobic their meatspace accomodations are. Very nice!

• Ah the perfect living space for someone who spends enough time in cyberspace that they don't care how claustrophobic their meatspace accomodations are. Very nice!

Exactly! and Thanks :)

(This thread was supposed to be in the PA Commercial forum but the current shenanigans made it move here and I can't move it back - if a mod could help move it back, that'd be good :) )

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,042

I am just having a chance to use this model tonight. And when I put Millawa 8 into a sitting pose and on the stool, her butt went downnnn, and then I found your lower seat option! Thank you Silent Winter so much. As well for the wall that can be turned off. My computer decided to get cute and not let me easily move around to check things, so I had a bit of a scramble to make sure all bits were where they should be, and your planning was excellent. 

And if Feral Fay would ever publish those poses, I would be in line to hand over my money fast.

Mary

• ^Thanks - glad you're happy with it :)

And yes, FeralFey's pose set sounds excellent too :)

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,021

Very nice. Sorry not around more for this.

• James_H said:

Very nice. Sorry not around more for this.

Thanks and no worries :)

Got the next one out soon too:

CCA Corridor: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/454546/coming-soon-cca-corridor-compact-cyberpunk-apartment-corridor-commercial

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,703

FeralFey has a new related pose-set out now: Cyberpunk Apartment Life Poses for Genesis 8 Female:

Can be used with or without the apartment!

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,042

Those poses went immediately into my cart, just waiting to firm up my other items. So happy to see them.