Ziva for Aiko 6 (Commercial)

SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
edited August 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Now in store! :) http://www.daz3d.com/ziva-for-aiko-6

For some reason some of the promo shots got left out so I'm posting them here, sans the promos used on the store page! :)

Ziva is a character for Aiko 6 and requires the Genesis 2 Female Head and Body morphs to work. In addition, her UV's are Aiko 6. In future, I will be making my skins either on the V5 or Genesis 2 Female/Male base for extra versatility.

I really enjoyed making Ziva and using her is a pleasure. I've been using her skin for personal art on different characters and I'm really happy with how versatile she is. Anywho!

Ziva_Popup_05_daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 962K
Ziva_Popup_04_daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 962K
Ziva_Popup_03_daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 768K
Ziva_Popup_02_daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 834K
Ziva_Popup_01_daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 652K
Post edited by Saiyaness on

Comments

• KhoyanKhoyan Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

I love her skin and tattoo options! She looks great! Good work!

Out of curiosity, what is the hair and jewellery you've used in the main promo picture?

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Khoyan said:
    I love her skin and tattoo options! She looks great! Good work!

Out of curiosity, what is the hair and jewellery you've used in the main promo picture?

Thanks, Khoyan!

The hair is Ony Hair by Aeon Soul, the necklace is from the Elven Grove outfit, the dangly earring is from Caribbean Queen Hair (Genesis) and the rest of the studs and jewellery are from Metal Madness (Genesis product). :) Oh, and I rejiggered the shaders and used AoA's Metalized Glass shaders for the metal, as always. :)

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

She's delightful.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,605
    edited December 1969

Nice texture. I'd buy her for v6 but the don't own a6.

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

That's why I'll try working on V5/M5 or G2F/G2M Basefrom now on and test what sort of stretching occurs with various morphs. Obviously figures like the Girl and Aiko will get a few stretched details here and there - I like my skins to be..err....well-pored? Porous? :p It's probably not an issue for skins that aren't very detailed. I'll have to give it a go. O_o

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,605
    edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:

That's why I'll try working on V5/M5 or G2F/G2M Basefrom now on and test what sort of stretching occurs with various morphs. Obviously figures like the Girl and Aiko will get a few stretched details here and there - I like my skins to be..err....well-pored? Porous? :p It's probably not an issue for skins that aren't very detailed. I'll have to give it a go. O_o

Your image with the girl's face up close and the piercing in the chin and the black bob is fantastic. Lots of detail and great skin with tonal variation. I agree! It catches the eye, and those eye makeups are awesome.

I just like my female characters sort of more realistic facially which is why I don't really use Aiko or the Girl, but your skins are frankly exemplary and worthy of note!

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379
    edited August 2014

Being in-between jobs right now I tried to hold off on buying Ziva but found myself to be looking at the model so much I finally just bought it so I could move past 'the wanting'. The promo image of just the face with the tribal makeup is what sealed the deal. Just amazing - skin tone and colors and everything. WOW. I'm well-versed in Poser but am working through some issues with DAZ (Ziva looks crisp and nice in preview but seems to get blurry in render and it's not DOF etc. I've checked everything! I've never had this happen in DAZ before. Still scratching my head, but determined.) I didn't have any luck trying to create the Poser companion files. I'd have been VERY willing to pay extra for the added (or alternate) Poser compatibility - would still pay extra. I even went and bought the Ony hair JUST for use with tribal Ziva! She's a unique and beautiful character. Thanks for all your creative, hard work on her.

Post edited by Gogger on