The Vampire Huntress G2F (commercial)

MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The Vampire Huntress will be released on Sunday. 10.August.

Vampire Huntress, a clothing set for powerful woman not afraid to fight for the good of human kind ! This set include full clothing set like jacket, jacket with handles, pants, tank top, boots, as a bonus crossbow and trans-mapped hair with bandana , set come with 2 color option, Tan leather and bronze and Black leather with silver Detailed modeling and texturing design will bring your scenes to a next level and all you need is choice your favorite female character to begin the new adventure. This classic and sexy set is can transfer your character into protector of human kind from any sort of creatures like zombie, vampires or monsters , or just mix the parts with your favorite hair or shoes and bring this set to the next level completely out of original topic to surprise your audience and I guaranty they will be for sure not disappointed . Let's the game begin !

Figure 1 (.CR2 and .OBJ)
Jacket
Jaket with handles
Morphs :
Back Flare
Front Flare
Left Flare
Right Flare
Expand All
Slide Back
Slide Front
Tank Top
Morphs:
Expand All
Pants
Morphs:
Expand All
Boots
Morphs:
Expand All
Crossbow
Transmapped hair with bandana
2 Set Color Options
Black Leather with silver
Tan leather with bronze
38 Texture Maps, Color, Normal, Displacement, Specular (4096x4096)
02 Reflection Maps (1024 x 512)
Texture Templates available through the Product Library
DAZ Studio Custom Uber Surface Material Presets (.DUF)
Poser Custom Material Presets (.MC6 and .DUF)

Thanks for u support if you have any questions let me know
This set was originally modeled for Dawn, but is improved, updated ,remodeled with additional functions and morphs for G2F
as it is a nice set , the additional Jacket with handles allow you more dynamic posing and is also great to use as dynamic cloth hybrid in Poser ...by simply converting the handles into dynamic cloth
Thanks.. :)
Cath

05_Promo_mec4d_vampire_huntress_g2f_daz3d_huntress_fantasy_clothing.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 594K
04_Promo_mec4d_vampire_huntress_g2f_daz3d_huntress_fantasy_clothing.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 620K
07_Promo_mec4d_vampire_huntress_g2f_daz3d_huntress_fantasy_clothing.jpg
1503 x 1080 - 127K
00_MAIN_Promo_mec4d_vampire_huntress_g2f_daz3d_huntress_fantasy_clothing.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 168K
01_Promo_mec4d_vampire_huntress_g2f_daz3d_huntress_fantasy_clothing.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 641K

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,971
    edited December 1969

Just in time for the full moon? :)

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,235
    edited December 1969

Awesome looking set!

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Very nice :) And glad about the style of the boots as well, so no stabbing with any high heels but rather the use of the proper crossbow :lol:

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited August 2014

Ah, nice! Shame it's missing a crucifix, of course... :D

Maybe for an expansion? Optional wooden and silver stakes would be good accessories to have, too.

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 905
    edited December 1969

I'm looking forward to this! BTW, I wanted to mention, I love the hairs you include. I ought to show you a render of a man I made that ended up looking like a 70s adult film star when I used one of your hairs and a mustache. ;)

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

exactly one day before hehe , enough time for preparation

SimonJM said:
    Just in time for the full moon? :)
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot

Razor 42 said:
    Awesome looking set!
    edited December 1969

I am not fan of the high heels and heroes.. to me it have to do more with footwear fetish when I see one so glad u like the proper one, I could not imagine running in high heels or do any other activities like that lol

Renpatsu said:
    Very nice :) And glad about the style of the boots as well, so no stabbing with any high heels but rather the use of the proper crossbow :lol:
    edited December 1969

that is funny you mentioned it as I was thinking to make one as freebie for Sunday release.. link will be posted on the front page :)

Ah, nice! Shame it's missing a crucifix, of course... :D

Maybe for an expansion? Optional wooden and silver stakes would be good accessories to have, too.

edited December 1969

I am not watching adult movies but when you look on the 70's photos they all looks like that ,it is like typical look for the period of time lol I was born in 70's so I remember the men's hair styles
    anyway glad to hear u made some usage of that hair anyway ;)

I'm looking forward to this! BTW, I wanted to mention, I love the hairs you include. I ought to show you a render of a man I made that ended up looking like a 70s adult film star when I used one of your hairs and a mustache. ;)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Wow. Awesome outfit.

Low heels, practical coverage...

Definitely need to find room the the budget for this one. :)

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited August 2014

Wow. Awesome outfit.

Low heels, practical coverage...

Definitely need to find room the the budget for this one. :)

Yeah, definitely refreshing to see a practical, non-fetishwear outfit for a female character. :) I combine stuff like the Vault Rustler costume with a lot of things, for similar reasons. Having a similar option available is highly desirable.

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,605
    edited December 1969

I will be buying this! I really love your stuff, and the lack of heels is awesome. Plus, this seems just really useful overall. Could be useful for a post apocalyptic character, vampire hunter, or sci-fi.

edited December 1969

Thanks everyone, working on the additional free gadgets props :)

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited August 2014

Looks great!

The style reminds me on this one: http://www.daz3d.com/dark-moods-for-genesis :-)

But yours has more parts and details, so I will buy it as soon as it is available. Meets my needs perfectly!

Post edited by XoechZ on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,127
    edited December 1969

Well, it's official - you have now joined Stonemason on my 'must purchase at release' PA list.

Aaannnd - the credit card is doing acrobatics over the shredder again. . .

• GrovelightGrovelight Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

This looks great and will be on my to buy list, any chance of a few loose crossbow bolts to match those on the crossbow as any extra prop? :)

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

You are the leather master...or mistress...but not in a kinky way. :p

Looking forward to more leathery goodness in the future!

edited December 1969

Thanks for the support :)

namffuak said:
    Well, it's official - you have now joined Stonemason on my 'must purchase at release' PA list.

Aaannnd - the credit card is doing acrobatics over the shredder again. . .

edited December 1969

No problem !

This looks great and will be on my to buy list, any chance of a few loose crossbow bolts to match those on the crossbow as any extra prop? :)
    edited December 1969

I love real leather and the smell of it lol not in a kinky way ...hehe
    I think on some point everyone do , it give the clothing a nice character and is more believable as material in renders

Saiyaness said:
    You are the leather master...or mistress...but not in a kinky way. :p

Looking forward to more leathery goodness in the future!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Absolutely LOVE it... will have to wait until my paycheck comes though.. but that is SO going into my runtime ! Looks amazing Mec :)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the support, and you are more than welcome, make sure everyone grab a copy .. 42% off just 14.47
    I don't know for how long so don't miss the chance :)

thank you and Happy full moon hunting !!!
    I will upload some freebies tomorrow night to go with this set

Cath

edited December 1969

Of course I grabbed her! LOL
    Mine!

edited August 2014

Thank you so much Kerya,

I noticed when you add any second new release to the cart with Vampire Huntress you get 50% off
    and you pay just 12.40 for the set ... I guess a mistake, so grab it before DAZ woke up in the morning and correct it lol hehe

Cath

Post edited by MEC4D on
    edited December 1969

I am nearly out of money ... so I just went with the Huntress. :)

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    edited December 1969

I loved the huntress for Dawn, and now "the leathers" are are out for G2F too - I can smell the wax already! :coolsmile:

My gal rides with a longbow and a Glock 17, and on a pushbike no less (have you seen the price of horses?!), but I'm sure she'll figure out a way to use the crossbow too - probably a handlebar mount lol. Anyhow you can never have too many weapons!

And if Daz want the 2 bucks back from the 50% off 'error", well they'll have to fight for it... ;)

edited December 1969

LOL Tim, once it is sold nobody can take more from you ;)

Thanks for the support again !
    Cath

Tim_A said:
    I loved the huntress for Dawn, and now "the leathers" are are out for G2F too - I can smell the wax already! :coolsmile:

My gal rides with a longbow and a Glock 17, and on a pushbike no less (have you seen the price of horses?!), but I'm sure she'll figure out a way to use the crossbow too - probably a handlebar mount lol. Anyhow you can never have too many weapons!

And if Daz want the 2 bucks back from the 50% off 'error", well they'll have to fight for it... ;)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,060
    edited December 1969

I saw that, assumed discount on second item but the store evens it out on all items in the cart