Can't make Zbrush work

jonas_haag9jonas_haag9 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi all!
Im new here and have just installed Daz4. The program runs great but when i want to send genesis model to Zbrush it cant find it.
I have installed Goz, is this a common problem for newbies?

Thankful for answer
Regards

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461
    edited December 1969

Did you have the demo version of ZBrush installed before installing the full version? Or the full version installed to a different folder before its current folder?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920
    edited December 1969

I'm not 100% positive but I believe the option in the File menu. You should see something at the bottom "send to zBrush"

• foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485
    edited December 1969

The GoZ plugin from daz needs to go into the pixologic folder...

GoZ.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 94K
  • foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485
    edited December 1969

Then the icon will appear in the UI if you are useing the city limits interface option...

GoZ2.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 164K
  • jonas_haag9jonas_haag9 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you all for fast response.
    I have checked everything you have written. And all seams right to me. But when i want to send genesis to Zbrush I press the "send to Zbrush" button and this window comes up ( Unable to connect with Pixologic Zbrush, check installation.) I have it installed so i dont understand?

I installed the full Daz studio and then Goz.
    Thanks again
    Regards
    Jonas

edited December 1969

Have you tried reinstalling goZ just in case you accidentally pointed it to the wrong file.

edited December 1969

Yes i have, when i open the files it looks precisly like foleypro's attached picture.....

edited December 1969

I must have misunderstood a little bit here ... I thought Zbrush was part of the Das Studio program. No wonder why I do not get it to work because I dont have Zbrush, I only have Gozbrush. Im truly a newbie =P Apologies.

edited December 1969

No need to apologize. An honest mistake.