Sci-Fi Bar open for business Commercial

A place where no one knows your name and you can't pronounce theirs. Little green kids drink free. I love me some galaxy far far away stuff and with any luck you do as well.

Like most of my sets there is a way to hide 1/2 of the bar so you can get just the right shot without backing into a wall. Take a look and remember to tip your waiter, seriously they take that stuff really hard.

https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-bar

pop1.jpg
1448 x 1000 - 2M
pop4.jpg
1003 x 1300 - 1M
pop8.jpg
1003 x 1300 - 859K
pop3.jpg
1316 x 1000 - 1M

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,390

Purchased!  

• Yay!!

• That is truly awesome.

• Got this one yesterday, great job! Now I need to use it for promos :D

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,149

Looks fantastic.  Plan to pick it up later tonight.

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,050
    edited December 2020

Thanks to everyone for the support on this project good to know we still have a healthy Sci-Fi community out there.

The next couple of projects are also spaced out so I hope you like them too. Here is a peak at the next one a Kit Bash style Space Settlement set.

popA.jpg
    1649 x 1000 - 808K
    Post edited by AntMan on
  • AntMan said:

Thanks to everyone for the support on this project good to know we still have a healthy Sci-Fi community out there.

The next couple of projects are also spaced out so I hope you like them too. Here is a peak at the next one a Kit Bash style Space Settlement set.

Looks great!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,873

Snatched it up the first day. There wasn't a bar like that in the store. I'm glad it did well.

One perennial sci-fi scene need of mine is professional-looking signage. I cannibalized your sets to pimp out FirstBastion's Suburban Shopping Mall. If you get a chance to make some more, please do.

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,050

Xyer0 I like the idea. The impressive thing was how seemlessly you worked the signs in I kept finding new ones the more I looked. Great job.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,873

Thanks, AntMan. My point was: Make more, more, more. I think they will sell, sell, sell.