The Gingerbread House Kit (Commercial)

What started as an idea for a potential freebie quickly evolved into something more, I'm happy to present my latest project "the gingerbread house kit".  I wanted to create a cool Christmas product that could be completely modular and not limited to just the Christmas season only.  As shown below there is a gingerbread themed house for many different holidays, you can load any type of candy you want, to create whatever setup suits you, I've included some quick setups (scene subsets) to get you started, everything is grouped so different types of candy can be hidden quickly, the whole set is grouped so moving it to any location in your scene is a snap, have fun, coming soon!

Gingerbread House Kit 01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 563K
Gingerbread House Kit 02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 604K
Gingerbread House Kit 03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 661K
Gingerbread House Kit 04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 869K
Gingerbread House Kit 05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 436K

Comments

• I stopped making real ones as too much went to waist wink even giving them all away as pressies

that royal icing is all sugar and you need to clean the bowl and beaters with your tongue before washing 

and the extra lollies need consuming plus the broken or cut off bits of gingerbread 

this looks tempting though yes

• Thanks for the comment Wendy, ya I remember cleaning the the cake icing beaters when I was young with my tongue when Mom would make a cake for a Birthday party, fun times wink.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,537

This looks really cute!  I think it's a great idea!

• @Faeofthe3rdDimension: Thanks for the nice comment wink.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,042
    edited December 2020

My one and only attempt at a Gingerbread creation was a nativity scene. My toddler was impressed, that cat, well the cat did what cat's do.

Yours is so much more impressive!

Mary

Final Result OOPs.png
    1600 x 1600 - 4M
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • That is an awesome render Mary, great choice of texture BTW!  I don't have a cat, I would if not for my allergies crying, but I do have a 1 year old niece, so I wouldn't dare make a REAL gingerbread house, if I did I'm sure it would be found in a MILLION pieces all throughout the house lol.