Mega Landscape Bundle [Commercial]

https://www.daz3d.com/mega-landscape-bundle

Create unique scenes with Mega Landscape Bundle.

This Mega Landscape Bundle combines the Wild Canyon, Snowy Mountains, and Arid Desert Environments.

These projects help you create your unique environments with interchangeable and adjustable terrain props and other environment tools.

The realistic modular props come in a complete scene and invidual parts, ready for you to create your own from the included buildables which are easily moved or removed from the scene as desired so you can have a scene you want. See individual product pages for more details.

Get the Mega Landscape Bundle and start building custom environments today!

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Nice. Are thes suitable for close-in shots (i.e. a fullshot of a figure in the snow)?

• rekrek Posts: 45

This is an excellent bundle! And with the current discount it was a no-brainer insta-buy.

I particularly like (and need) the modularity (and that was the main reason for the 'insta' in 'insta-buy'). smiley

• 3dLab3dLab Posts: 467

Sigurd said:

Nice. Are thes suitable for close-in shots (i.e. a fullshot of a figure in the snow)?

Of course all projects are suitable for close in shots

rek said:

This is an excellent bundle! And with the current discount it was a no-brainer insta-buy.

I particularly like (and need) the modularity (and that was the main reason for the 'insta' in 'insta-buy'). smiley

Thank you for comment

Sigurd said:

yes