BRYCE RENDER CHALLENGE ►►►Autumn Edition◄◄◄ Theme is ­ɸɸɸɸɸ My tribute to ...... ɸɸɸɸɸ

12346»

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2014

Horo said:
    @yellow Pen - beautiful render. The water looks amazing.

I agree with Horo that this is a great render, but I have just a couple of niggles. A medieval street would have had, at best, a gulley at the side and at worst wouldn't have had even that. Certainly no grid leading to a subterranean sewer system as we have today. Also I wouldn't think they had street lamps of that sort back then.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 509
    edited December 1969

So many amazing renders for this competition! Good luck to all the everybody who has entered. The judges are going to have a tough time this go around. :)

I don't have much time to spend on graphics at the moment and am unable to work on my render in this post: (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/46210/P60/#684772); however, I have moved it from a WIP to my entry and given it a title.

Also, my triskelion render (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/46210/P60/#687477) can be removed as an entry.

Thanks, Art

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,389
    edited December 1969

Awesome renders. Somehow I think this time round the entries are a bit less.

Good Luck everyone

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 920
    edited December 1969

Thank you Horo and Chohole :-)

Chohole: You're right. My mistake, sorry about it... so please change the name to "old Street", and cut the word medieval.

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596
    edited December 1969

My third entry. A tribute to life.

New_Life.png
    855 x 787 - 486K
  • Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859
    edited December 1969

best of luck to all entries, some truly amazing renders in this competition, so a big well done for everyone's efforts :)

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@mtnmen: A really nice image to those who did buck the system instead of being lead around by the nose.

@yellow Pen: Terrific image, lovely atmosphere.

@Stuart: Wonderful image.

Best of luck to all who have entered images. And good luck judges, you're going to need it. ;-)

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596
    edited December 1969

Thanks very much Guss.

• JStryderJStryder Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

A tribute to astronomers and dreamers. Making much use of Horo's space product.

stargazing(tu).jpg
    900 x 500 - 163K
  • G_smithG_smith Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

My second entry if not too late.
    Also in the topics of European Castles

Villa-Castle_x128.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 480K